𝟭𝟰.

OMNISCIENT
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani stood in the body size mirror that was hanging from the wall in their rented room. She was currently trying on multiple bathing suits that she bought while being out here.

Mekai announced that all of them was gonna be on a yacht today, Sehkani immediately began getting dress while everyone else went back to sleep - Including Mekai.

"Titties? Check. Hour figure? Check. Booty?-" She turned around in the mirror before a small frown rose on her face, "This one make it look square." She huffed before returning back to the closet and pulling out her last bathing suit she had.

After slipping on the two piece, she exited the closet and returned to the mirror. Her eyes wandered all over her body before she turned around, "Okay booty looking big but... I don't know." She sighed before plopping on the floor criss-cross.

Sehkani truly hated her body figure when wearing certain clothes. In her eyes, the only good bathing suit that looked good on her was the one she wore yesterday and she didn't wanna repeat it, in fear that they'll think she dirty - when that's the total opposite of her.

Mekai stirred in his sleep before slowly arising on the bed, The sound of Sehkani sniffling made him alerted. Mekai looked over on the other side of the bed before looking down at the ground; seeing Sehkani sitting on the floor with streams flowing down her cheeks as she looked in the mirror.

"Baby, why you crying?" He mumbled, slowly climbing out the bed and sliding on slippers before walking closer toward Sehkani.

She nonchalantly shrugged, tryna signal that she didn't wanna talk about it.

"Talk to me," He sighed before sitting beside her on the floor and pulling her into a small embrace, "Why you crying?"

Sehkani sniffed, "I don't like how I look. I've tried on countless amount of bathing suits a-and they all look terrible on me Kai."

He huffed before standing up and pulling her up shortly after, He wiped her tears before turning her forwards so she could analyze herself in the mirror.

"I don't see not one mistake in your body. I love it, I love everything Sehkani, and you should too. Stop stressing on it." He whispered in her ear, caressing her shoulder as a small smile displayed on her sadden face.

"I was being dramatic?" She mumbled, wiping her face as she looked at Mekai through the mirror.

"Not dramatic, you was just losing confidence - and i'm here to remind you that you perfect." He grabbed her chin before kissing her lips softly.