𝟮𝟮.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗧𝗪𝗢

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗧𝗪𝗢♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

TWO MONTHS LATER. Sehkani walked out Selena bathroom with tears sliding down her cheeks. She had been nauseous for the past couple weeks. She just assumed she was sick but she's never this sick this long and she's not having any other symptoms.

Selena walked over and rubbed her back, "I think we should see a doctor..." She mumbled.

Sehkani swatted her hand away, "No. I'm not pregnant. Especially with that weird ass nigga baby. I cannot believe he ghosted me..."

Selena bit into a carrot, "Surprised everyone honestly, He's not even talking to the guys."

"Oh my gosh, My stomach is doing twenty backflips in a roll. Lena, Help me please!" She groaned, wrapping her arms around her stomach, "I'm gonna start crying soon." She winced.

Selena shook her head and jumped up grabbing the car keys, "Nope, We're going to the doctors. I don't want no back talk, Go!" She pushed her gently toward the door.

ik she didn't bitch me out...

Sehkani stomped her way into the car. Throwing her seatbelt on she pulled her phone out and scrolled through instagram, Part of her wanted to check on Mekai again but he had been avoiding her text and calls. All 429 of them, Yeah.

Selena started the car up before backing out, "I know your not stalking his page..!" She chuckled.

Sehkani shrugged, "He's so handsome. I wonder why he would ghost me! Did he know i'm pregnant and didn't wanna accept being a father? No, He didn't mind becoming a father." She rambled, "Wait, Does this mean i'm single!" She looked over at Le.

"Shit, I would've been claimed that." She shrugged.

Sehkani whined, "I don't wanna be single, Lena! I want him, I want him back. I miss him.. Is that bad? Does that make me delusional? Desperate?"

She shook her head, "No, You just never been a hoe. Big Le is going to help you out, Don't you worry!"

bitch, i'd snitch on you and myself

"Can you come open my door? I don't wanna move too much." Kani mumbled, sliding her phone into her purse as they made it to the hospital — Selena raised her eyebrows before rolling her eyes.