𝟬𝟵.

OMNISCIENT
NINE

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ NINE ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER!!!
- - - -

Sehkani held Lena and Alisha hand as they entered the club. She always held someone hand when in large crowds so she wouldnt lose them - or herself.

The club was indeed packed, Bitches and niggas everywhere. Money flying in the air for atleast 8 seconds before reaching the ground, Strippers dancing for guys who teased them at front. Bar tenders walking around with trays and low supply of shots as multiple people keep getting some.

"Surprisingly it don't stink, Yeah our city ain't got nothing compared to this." Alisha laughed, looking around in amaze.

Before she met Damari and his friends, She wouldn't go anywhere like at all. Sometimes she would go to small gathering like kickbacks or block parties but would end of leaving within a hour, being that Nykeira had to be home at a certain time and the parties started late. That was her only friend, So her curfew was Alisha curfew.

"That shit jiggling." Lena gassed, looking at the girl on stage doing a few tricks before sliding into a middle spilt and twerking. Multiple cheers erupted around her and all she could do was smile, She earned more tips by doing that.

"Did the boys ever come yet?" Sehkani mumbled, again not liking large crowds just like Mekai. She was slightly better at it then him but still.

She knew that a lot of people would be in a club, Especially in Miami. She would just have to adapt to it, but for now? she's gonna be shy shy and shy.

Lena did a quick look around before shaking her head, "Not that I see of, Buggs wasn't even dress when we left. It'll be another 20 minutes." She replied, adjusting her attire.

"Let's get drinks, Im excited." Alisha squealed before the trio walked toward the bar, They'll earn stares as they approach the bar but neither of them cared, well Sehkani did a little.

"How may I help y'all fine ladies tonight?" The bar tender winked at the girls, pouring shots for previous ordered customers.

Sehkani tapped Lena softly before leaning up and whispering in her ear, "How and what do I order? I never been to a club." She whispered before returning to her normal height, listening to Alisha order their popular drink of the night.

don't got a clue in the fucking world either.

Lena smiled before shrugging small, "The more you order, The faster you'll figure out what drink fits you. I'll just order us something I usually get and see from there." She explained before telling bartender a weird drink name.