𝟮𝟳.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani bit into another pickle as she watched Mekai and the boys set up the nursery. Mekai was being extra extra picky about her safety and required she wouldnt touch anything, But on the low she had been moving stuff if she didn't like the placement.

"No, I said more to the left," She demanded again, watching Javion shuffle the crib a little to the right, "Kai, Please let me help. He won't understand where I want it!" She fussed, placing her pickle jar down and wiping her hands on a nearby towel.

Mekai glared at her, "Gon' head and pick them nasty pickles up because you ain't helping. I told you to stay out the room cause' don't nobody wanna be criticized while we stressing. Aight'?"

Sehkani rolled her eyes, "I'm not leaving, I'm going to come back to a zoo in here if I leave." She waved him away, "Mari, I swear i've spoken too you the most. Raise the shelf higher!" She sighed, turning around and watching Damari lower a shelf on the wall.

Damari climbed off the chair and handed the shelf to Mekai, "Nah, You finna get ya' pregnant ass up there and do that shit. How tall you think I am?" He mugged. taking one her pickles and biting into it.

Sehkani shoved the jar in his chest, "Have em'. Sit there and dive your dirty ass fingers in my food like you wasn't just sweating and touching dust." She rolled her eyes and sat down on a box, "Ou, I actually like that." She nodded, watching Mekai take over Damari job.

Mekai climbed down, "I know how you want this nursery, Ion know why you in here." He looked over at Sehkani and watched her expression change, "Don't start crying." He sighed, walking over and wrapping his arms around her.

"N-No because you keep trying to kick me out, W-What do I do?" She cried, sobbing into his shirt. Everyone just looked over at her with confusion, She was just all happy. Kandy didn't have mood swings as bad as her so Javion was surprised and lucky he didn't go through this.

"Sehkani, Toughen up." Damari blinked, Buggs muffled his laugh as the others just looked away in avoidance of laughing, "Want a pickle? Hm?" He held a pickle in the air, He watched a drop of juice fall on the ground before looking over at Mekai.

"Now the whole room finna smell like that, Go somewhere." He pushed Damari out the way, "You good? You want a kiss?" He looked back at Sehkani who was sniffling on the box.

"We want a kiss," She mumbled, "Hey, I like that. Keep up the good work!" She approached Javion, admiring his work on setting up the painting perfectly in order.