𝟭𝟳.

OMNISCIENT
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani sat on facetime with Alisha and Selena as they talked about the party yesterday.

"Yeah, He was so happy." Sehkani smiled, telling them about his uncle.

"They going out today right? Buggs better had not been lying."

"Yes, Mekai and the boys going out with his uncle. I don't feel like going out so I told him ima stay back."

"Same." The girls agreed.

"But I will pull up on that nigga if he think shit sweet!" Alisha screamed, making Damari suck his teeth in the background.

Sehkani giggled, "Anyways, Lemme tell y'all what happened."

"Please do! I barely seen you during the party so I just know some shit happened." Selena gassed.

"Yonica, Mekai ex bestfriend or whatever came with his messy cousin. We talk and she talm' bout she sleeping with Mekai since he been out and she pregnant. 1/3 of me believed her so I went to talk to Mekai, He told me his story and I tried to fight her but Mekai wouldn't lemme, Blah Blah we talk and stuff we back in the building now, I spot her and she make some funny face, Ian do nothing because I got Kadir hiding in the box damn near outta breath."

"Wait, Yonica? I got that bitch on instagram, Lemme see if she posted." Alisha mumbled, typing away at her screen before nodding eagerly, "Yep, that bitch talm bout some 'that's gonna be my nigga one way or another, any and every bitch know that so ima have to show this one bitch what the fuck it is' BITCH WE WILL KILL YOU!" Alisha exclaimed, making Selena laugh.

"Yeah, I been wanting to fight her since young days, Mekai was my bestfriend and she finna turn around doing this snake shit?" Selena nodded, "She tried to set her bestfriend with Buggs knowing we was dating, I almost killed her then but my nigga was tripping."

Sehkani nodded, letting all the information soak in - which was only making her want to fight her more, She didn't tell the girls about the rape because that's not her part to tell.. So she didn't really tell the girls why she wanted to fight her.

"Come over, we gonna do some snooping and if we gotta fight the bitch then that's that." Selena shrugged, before hanging up.