𝟮𝟰.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani walked around the house rubbing her stomach, She was thinking about reorganizing the house a little bit. Mekai still haven't been released, He hasn't contacted anyone and Kani was becoming a little nervous.

While he's gone, Selena been a huge help with Sehkani and the baby even when Kani said she doesn't need help, Lena was excited for her niece and really didn't want anything happening.

Selena walked in with a few brown bags, The two planned on baking a cake later cause that's what Sehkani craved, "I hope you like vanilla cake, That's the only flavor they had."

Sehkani turned around and smiled. "That's fine, Thank you for grabbing it. Want me to help you with the bags? Is there more?"

Selena waved her off. "Girl, You not gonna smush my niece. Plus, This is all the bags. Any update about Kai?" She began grabbing stuff out the bags.

"Nope, I think I should go down to the station and see what's going on." Sehkani suggested.

"Girl, Mekai will throw a fit if he finds out we allowed you to go there."

Kani sighed, "What flavor-"

The two stopped abruptly as they heard the front door open. Both being in the kitchen and not expecting anyone else, They looked at each other.

"Upstairs." Selena mouthed, Sehkani nodded and tip-toed put the kitchen making sure Lena was still behind her every so often, Reaching the top of the stairs they both ran inside the master bedroom and locked the door.

"Oh my gosh, What are we gonna do?" Sehkani whispered, pacing the room.

Selena leaned against the door, "I honestly don't know, What if we're just exaggerating? It could be somebody we know and they playing games."

Sehkani waved her off, "Everyone got big mouths, They would've been said something. Maybe someone followed you here from the store."

"I don't got no beef with anyone."

"The boys could, Selena we have to think about every solution. Okay, So when you were driving. You didn't feel strange or see anything strange?"

"I-I mean yeah. This guy would keep running into me at the store and when I looked back he was just staring at me. Driving, A black truck was behind me for some time but they took a left before I turned into here." Selena replied.