𝟭𝟱.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

𝟯 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥.

MELAKI watched as his 'target' pulled up to their house in a red Toyota. Melaki been planning on getting revenge on this person for a while, but couldn't because Mekai was so wrapped around Sehkani.

"Where did I put my damn keys." Melaki heard from across the street as he listened intensely.

He twirled the person keys on his index finger before stepping out from his car, slamming his door closed; That made his target quickly look over at him but looked away as they couldn't see his identity.

Approaching closer, Melaki dropped the keys and watched as his target eyes inched over to their keys that they've been searching for the past 3 minutes.

"I don't presume these are yours?" Melaki spoke properly, wanting to not blow his cover just yet.

"Y-Yeah, thanks." They reached down and grabbed them before returning back to their stance, "Uh, I must've dropped them on my way out. Are you new to the neighborhood?"

Melaki chuckled, "Sum' like that, you okay with that?" He shoved his hands into his front pockets, tilting his head a little.

"Of course, My grandson is inside perhaps you know him? He's very known in this town." The old lady smiled, "I'm inviting you in Dear. I've made food and just ran out to grab some small ingredients."

"Perhaps I do, I'm also very known here." He winked before grabbing her bags, "Raised as a gentleman." He assured, watching her open the door with a wide smile.

"I tried to teach my grandsons to be like that, I guess it ain't for everyone now is it, Son?" She laughed, opening the door allowing Melaki to step in first.

"Granny, Das' you girl?" Someone yelled.

"Yes baby it's me, Did y'all check on my chicken like I asked?" She replied, walking further into the house with Melaki behind her as he took mental notes of the house.

The two walked into the kitchen, "Boy, you just now checking on it?" She fussed, pushing him out the way and removing the chicken from the oven, "Lucky it ain't burnt."

The boy sucked his teeth, "Mane whatever, who this fool?" He mugged Melaki, not knowing who was behind the black ski mask.

"He helped me retrieve my keys and carried the groceries for me, Something you've never did."