𝟬𝟮.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗪𝗢

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani stood in the corner of the entrance way, crossing her arms as she eyed everyone saying goodbye to him.

Mekai didn't care about those people though, he was looking for Sehkani. He hoped she was gonna say goodbye before he left, for good.

"I'm gonna miss you, bae." Kiana sobbed, wiping her snot with the sleeve of her jacket.

Mekai nodded before looking around the room again, That's when he spotted her. In the corner, bunched up with red puffy eyes. She had a nightmare last night being that Mekai didn't sleep with her, they knew that is was risky being his last night here.

She cried all night, and this morning prior to him leaving. The main reason she was crying was because of her mothers death date . Exactly one year ago, her mother was tooken away by her father. He watched her beat her up verbally and physically before she had enough and killed herself. In front of Sehkani, but on accident.

"Stop crying mama," He muttered, wiping her tears with his thumb pad, "You know ion like that shit."

Sehkani looked up at Mekai before wrapping her arms securely around his waist, his arms dropping onto her shoulder, "Remember what I said."

Mekai sighed, laying his head on hers, "I promise."

"Alright Mekai, Let's break it up." Richmond, One of the guards spoke.

Sehkani squeezed him tighter before pulling away and grabbing his face, "I know you probably won't like it but..." She mumbled before reaching up and pressing her lips against his, but what she didn't know was, Mekai been wanting to kiss her, He just wasn't gonna make the first move cause he didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Alright now." Richmond grabbed Mekai shoulder, gently pushing his back.

He chuckled before sending a wink towards Sehkani, "Ima fuck yo ahh' up tomorrow."

She smiled, "Ian doo anything."

"Yo ahh' waited till I leave to kiss me knowing I can't fu- Okay Kai, I'll see you later." She covered his mouth with her small hands, which smelled like vanilla warm sugar.

"Mekai, If you wanna leave i'd advise you do now." Richmond spoke again, Sehkani removed her hands before backing away from him.