𝟮𝟬.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

𝗦𝗜𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥.

A six month pregnant Kandy, walked around Walmart searching for stuff she could use in her nursery. Her assumptions was true- She was indeed pregnant but she didn't find out until 2 months later.

Rubbing her stomach, She hummed a soft tune as she pushed the cart gently. Nobody was with her, She distanced herself from everyone because she didn't know what too do.

"Excuse me?" A feminine voice was heard from behind her, Kandy slowly turned around with a small scowl on her face - Once she was face with a white women.

"Yes?" Kandy mumbled.

"C-Can you please take Richard back, I-I cannot no more. He's in love with you Kandy, That's all he talk about. During sex, He's moaning your name. Arguing, He brings you up."

Kandy furrowed her eyebrows, taking in the lady features. That's when she realized that this was the same white lady who stole Richard from her months ago.

"Oh no, Baby. You wanted him that bad, Right? He's all yours." Kandy chuckled bitterly, attempting to turn around but she grabbed her hand, "Don't touch me." Kandy hissed, snatching away from her grip.

"My name is Rachel, I-I'm sorry for everything we put you through but i'm giving you a chance to get him back. Trust me, He wants you! H-He's basically using me... He made me break up with my husband for no reason!"

Kandy looked the lady in distress up and down, "See this..." She trailed off pointing down at her tummy, "We don't need that man in our lives, I won't make it back out alive if I see him again."

Rachel looked down at Kandy belly, a small mug plastered on her face as filthy thoughts ran through her mind, "That's his baby?"

Kandy looked away before looking back at Rachel, "Why? That's not your man anymore, Right?"

"Bit- Is that his baby or not?" Rachel voice kicked up a few notches, making Kandy mug her harder.

"No this isn't his baby, Even if it was he wouldn't be allowed to see it, wouldn't be able to claim it - Nothing. I want nothing with that boy, but you..." Kandy chuckled, "Wanted him so bad that you stole my first love away from me.. Bitch I hope you rot in hell with him."