𝟭𝟭.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

"Happy birthday bitchhh." Sehkani jumped from her sleep as she panted looking around the room, Her face grew annoyed as she seen Lena and Alisha standing in front of her with confetti bombs in there hands.

"Thank you." She replied, scooping up some confetti before tossing it on the floor. She finally took notice that her room was decorated in balloons, confetti, small gifts and a banister.

"Don't worry guh' we gonna clean it up. You needa go wash that ass and brush them teeth, Yo outfit is hanging up in the closet with dry cleaners bag over it. One of the two outfits, Put the white one on first." Lena instructed before walking out the room followed by Alisha.

Sehkani chuckled before standing on her two feet and stretching. She grabbed her nearby Alexa and moved toward the bathroom. Plugging it up, she turned around and turned on the hot water.

"Goodmorning, Special message from thatbitchlena. Would you like to hear?" Alexa spoke, startling Sehkani.

"Uh, Sure?"

"Now playing a recording from 3:28 am. 'bitchhh happy birthday, we love youuu even though it's hard for you to say it back we know you love us more. Anywho, enjoy that toasty shower and me and Alisha should be in the kitchen cooking. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.' Would you like to play that again?"

Sehkani smiled before hopping in the shower, "No Alexa, Play 'could've been' by H.E.R ft bryson tiller." Sehkani requested, scrubbing her body with her exfoliating scrub.

"Now playing.... Somebody give me the, Uh. Somebody tell me the answers. Me and you isn't the answer..."

"Maybe i'm telling myself that, but there ain't nothin that'll change that..." Sehkani sung along, rinsing her first wash off before scrubbing her body again with her loofa now.

Fourty-Eight minutes later, Sehkani walks inside her closet and spots the outfit Lena was talking about. Unzipping the bag, She frowned seeing it was all white. Sehkani didn't do well with all white, At all.

Pushing her thoughts aside, She lotioned her body before slipping into the outfit. Tightening the corset and zipping up the skirt. She walked out closer and stood in her mirror, Damn we look good. She giggled before sitting at her vanity.

She looked down at her ringing phone and smiled seeing it was Mekai, pressing the green button she heard static causing her to frown, "Kai?" She whispered into the phone.