𝟭𝟯.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

heyy, sorry i wasn't posting. i'm working on a new book so it's finna be some big time skips ( not this chapter )

Mekai looked at Sehkani as she looked around the house. He'd watch her expressions just too make sure he did everything okay.

"We need to go on a trip, Just us two." Sehkani giggled, turning around and placing her hand on Mekai chest.

He looked down before licking his lips, "Oh for real? I'll send them niggas back right now."

"Don't do that, baby. I wanna go somewhere different, Exotic. Dangerous, in the fun way. Adventurous. Relaxing.." She rambled on; Imagining the perfect vacation in her head.

"Our honeymoon? Got it." He nodded.

"Boy bye," She playfully slapped his chest before bending down and grabbing her bag; but quickly jumped up once she felt a stinging sensation on her booty, "Mekai." She rolled her eyes.

He chuckled, "That shit fat, what the fuck?"

She shook her head and walked inside their shared room. Placing the bags on the ground, she turned around and plopped on the bed.

Mekai walked in shortly after and climbed in beside her, "Wassuh." He looked over at her.

She shrugged, "I wanna be truthful with you, It's the key to a relationship, Right?" She mumbled, instantly alerting Mekai.

"You cheated already?" He furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up now facing her completely.

She giggled before pulling him back down, "I only want you, which is why I wanna have this conversation." She expressed before inhaling a long breath.

"When I was six, my mother and father would fight everyday. Sometimes i'll be around for it other times i'll be sleep. Most of the times their arguments would be over something stupid like who didn't change me or what the day was. This time was different. I haven't figured out exactly what it was about but I know it was bad because my father looked at with much hatred afterward."

"My mom became very distant. Anyways, I woke up the next morning and my father was packing me a small luggage. Of course I asked why? and he simply ignored me. I assumed me and my mother was being kicked out but I was wrong... I was being kicked out. My father dragged me outside with the bag as I screamed for my mother, she had went on a walk to clear her mind but I didn't know at the time."