𝟭𝟲.

OMNISCIENT
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani creeped up the stairs, with a vanilla cupcake and a small candle on it. Today was Mekai birthday, and Sehkani was just getting started of doing everything she promised him she would do from all those times he spoiled her.

Opening the door with her foot, She walked over to the bed and stood over him watching him softly snore before she began shaking him roughly, knowing that's the only way to wake him up.

"Five mo' minutes." Mekai groggily mumbled, tryna scoot away from Sehkani shaking him but she just followed in pursuit.

"No, You need to wake up now," She frowned, rubbing his eyebrows in the opposite direction they naturally flow in, "You have nice eyebrows, Baby." She complimented.

"Preciate' it." He muttered, rubbing the crust form his eyes as he finally accepted that Sehkani wasn't gonna leave him alone no time soon.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear my handsome, dookiebootie,, gonnarecievesomegoodhead, boyfriend. Happy birthday to you." She sung before extending her hands out so he could blow the candle out.

Mekai sat up before inching closer toward the candle, He parted his plumped brown lips and blew but Sehkani moved it back quickly.

"Make a wish Silly." She giggled and placed the candle back in his face.

Mekai chuckled and made a quick wish before blowing out the candle, "Thank you, Fat Fats." He smiled, grabbing her shirt and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Sehkani kissed back before pulling away, "I would love to kiss on your lips, Baby, butttt I have a whole day planned and you didn't brush your teeth. Chop Chop." She clapped before walking out the bedroom with the cupcake, assuming he wasn't gonna eat it this early - or never being that he wasn't a sweets kinda guy.

Mekai reached over and grabbed his phone, He skimmed over the countless amount of notifications before placing his phone on do not disturb, not feeling like reading all them 'happy birthdays' from people who don't even care for him.

He slid out the bed and scratched his stomach as he walked into the connected bathroom, A smile crept onto his face as Sehkani had set up the bathroom for him.

definitely gonna fuck the shit outta her.

He chuckled at his thought before stepping out of his boxers, He reached over turning the shower on hot water before walking over to the toilet and doing his regular morning urine - after he finished, he flushed the toilet before washing his hands with Sehkani hand soap, being that he liked how it smelt. He didn't care if it was 'girly'.