𝟮𝟵.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...

Sehkani waddled over to her six year old daughter, Pregnant again. Seoni was now becoming a bigger sister to a little boy, It was accidental but she didn't mind having another baby. Seoni wasn't as bad anymore so she wouldn't have to stress so much.

"Oni, Could you please just put your shoes on?" Sehkani huffed, Following Seoni around the sofa as she whined complaining she didn't know how, "I've taught you!" Sehkani implied, plopping down on the couch and running her hands through her hair.

"I dunno' how mommy..." Seoni climbed on the sofa beside her mother, holding her shoes out, "Please?" She pouted her lips.

Sehkani shook her head, "No," She wanted Seoni to be raised independently, Never needing to rely on anyone because she thought she could rely on everyone and Sehkani ended up having a fucked up childhood, "I want you to try and try again."

Seoni crossed her arms over her chest, "I keep— Daddy!" She squealed, climbing off the couch and running toward the door. Sehkani never knew how Seoni always knew Mekai was around even before he knocks or texted her iPad. It made her nervous, "I missed you! Mwah!"

Sehkani watched Mekai walk further into the livingroom with Seoni in his arms laying on his cheek, "I'm trying to teach her to be independent.. Please tell her she needs to put her own shoes on." Sehkani sighed heavily.

Mekai placed Seoni on the couch and placed her shoes on her lap, "Come on, I've taught you many times. I know you know how."

Seoni frowned, "It hurt, Can you please just do it daddy?" Extending her arms out with the shoes in her hand, "Daddy!" She huffed watching him shake his head and sit beside Sehkani.

"You not going anywhere until you figure that out.. And go make sure your room is cleaned." Mekai spoke; Seoni climbed off the sofa and stormed upstairs. Sehkani shook her head knowing she gained that attitude from her.

"Stop looking at me Mekai," Sehkani muttered, feeling his eyes glued to her body as she scrolled on her phone through facebook.

Mekai licked his lips and chuckled, "Let me take you out later,.. Well all three of y'all." He reached over and rested his hands on her swollen stomach.

Sehkani sighed softly, "Mekai, We've already talked about how we can't get back together. I thought you said you understood."

"That was Melaki chatting, He nonchalant and honestly don't care about your feelings, So, He said anything to end the talk."