𝟬𝟱.

OMNISCIENT 
FIVE

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ FIVE ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

It been two weeks since Sehkani was released, and she was living her best life. Her friends took her out to eat the day she was released, Mekai took her shopping before that.

Today they planned to go to Six Flags but they were still iffy about it. It was a long road trip and it required them to stay in a hotel for atleast three days.

"I was wondering if we could go on a trip for my birthday..." Sehkani hummed, scrolling through instagram as Lena braided her hair.

"I wouldn't mind, where?"

"Jamaica? Yeah...." She nodded, looking through resorts they had in Jamaica, "I heard Jamaican men don't cheat."

Lena giggled before shaking her head, "Mekai would kill you."

Sehkani sighed dramatically, "I know right.. and we ain't even together."

Lena dipped her hair in water before drying the ends with a towel, She then squeezed some moose on top of Sehkani head before rubbing it on her scalp and braids.

"All done honey." Lena clapped, cleaning up the small area she had made a small spill at. Lena was clumsy but everyone knew that.

Sehkani brushed her fingers through her braids as she admired herself in the mirror. First time having braids, She was definitely fading away from wigs. Sehkani never really liked wigs, too much worn installing it just for it to come off quick.

𝗄𝖺𝗂 𝗄𝖺𝗂 😻😻.

𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖿 𝗉𝗂𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾.

𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 ?!!!!

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟴 𝗮.𝗺

𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖾

𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗂𝖼?