𝟮𝟯.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

TWO MONTHS LATER. Sehkani scrolled on her laptop on pinterest. She was looking for stuff related to babies. Nursery ideas, Names, Clothes everything.

Mekai entered the living room with a bowl of strawberry icecream and handed it over to Sehkani, "Nasty ice cream for a pregnant lady." He spoke catching her attention.

"Thank you babyfuva'," She grabbed the bowl and placed it on her lap, "Hand me a pickle please." She mumbled, placing a scoop of ice cream in her mouth.

Mekai twisted his face and handed her the pickle, "Mama, Ion think that's gonna be a good mix of flavors on your tongue."

Sehkani waved him off, "Shh boy, I've tried this before and it's good." She cleared her throat, "Hold your hand up as if you were
making a video." She told him. Mekai listened with confusion displayed on his face.

"Hey guys, Welcome back to my vlog! Today i'm going to be eating pickles with strawberry ice cream. For all my pregnant ladies, Im putting yall on... Baby why you stop?" She frowned.

"Kani, Ain't nobody recording so who the fuck you talking too?"

She rolled her eyes, "Be a good babyfuva' and just record!" She exclaimed. Mekai raised his hand back up, "Sorry y'all. I crashed. Anywho, I put some ice cream on the pickle or you could dip the pickle inside the ice cream but that's harder. Then, You take some chocolate sprinkles and sprinkle it on then wahlah! Bite!"

Mekai twisted his lips up, "Ah fuck no, Don't eat no more of that. Can't you crave mcdonald's?"

She giggled, "That's so basic. Recently, I've been craving this and the smell of cleaning products. That's why i've been cleaning the house every twenty minutes." She expressed, licking the pickle juice off her finger.

"Can I end this video now, Mama?" He mumbled, his arm was becoming tired and so was he.

She nodded, "Yes, Do you think that's what I should do as my job? Become a influencer?"

He yawned, "What happened with the modeling shit?"

She mugged, "They too bossy for me, I don't have a chill temper for them peoples. I think ima consider vlogging. I be watching other girls do it and it's so cute."