𝟬𝟯.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani laid on Selena couch, Everyone came over to chill; Besides Mekai. Sehkani wasn't really sure on why he been ignoring her. In her opinion, she hasn't been annoying lately.

Fiddling with her freshly done acrylics, She listened to their conversation as she imputed her own opinions in her head - Not wanting to share them aloud.

"So, Durk is better then Youngboy?" Dino mugged Selena, this debate been going on for 38 minutes now because they all can't agree on one rapper.

yes.

"Boy, anybody better than that alien luh' motherfucker." Selena waved him off, "But nobody better than J.I." She shrugged.

"Only niggas in New York know that luh' nigga. Everyone and they mama know Youngboy!" Dino exclaimed.

"Uh, My baby is worldwide, Don't play with him."

"Ian worldwide, The fuck?" Buggs mugged, exiting the kitchen with some noodles in his hands.

Selena looked up at him before smiling, "Baby, tell this doofus that anybody is better than YoungBoy, Including J.I."

Buggs scratched his neck, sliding on the couch beside her, "Ion know bout' that luh' nigga, but yeah ion fuck with that walking STD."

"Mane yall trippin'." Dino scoffed, "If my daughter was her, she'd agree." He shrugged.

"Aaliyah listen to Cocomelon, Shut the fuck up." Selena cackled.

"Who yo' favorite?" Damari looked over at Sehkani, both of them had been quiet during this argument but for two separate reasons.

She looked back at him before shrugging softly, "A boogie."

"That's my cuzzin'." He gassed, reaching over and extending his hand for a dap, but Sehkani just high-fived him. Not knowing what that gesture he was doing, "We'll work on it." He pulled back, shaking his head slowly.

"Why you been quiet?" He lowered his voice, knowing she didn't like everyone in her business, She always been that way since the womb you could say.

She sighed, avoiding his intense stare, "I've talked."

"Yeah, Barely."