𝟭𝟮.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani groaned rubbing her eyes as she heard loud commotion downstairs. After the luh' intercourse at the penthouse, Sehkani wanted to sleep,sleep and sleep all day until her legs felt better; but she knew she couldn't.

She stood up stretching before walking inside her connected bathroom; She brushed her teeth and removed any makeup she missed early this morning when the two arrived back home - 4:19 a.m because Mekai wanted to do some more stuff in the tub.

still didn't fuck.

Sliding on her brown teddy bear slippers, she grabbed her phone and walked downstairs. Seeing everyone in the livingroom talking she looked over at a borden expression Mekai.

"What's the matter, baby?" She frowned making her way over toward him before sitting on his lap; Mekai flickered his eyes up to Sehkani's before smiling small and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I was waiting for you to wake
up; I missed yo pretty ahh." He mumbled, fiddling with the ring he gave her yesterday.

She blushed before turning around in his lap; Now facing everyone else, She waved, "Hello guys." She smiled, purposefully using the hand with the ring on it.

"Hey- Bitch I know you lying." Alisha stood up before walking over and grabbed Sehkani hand; She examined it before stepping back and looking over at Lena, "She made it..."

Lena gasped, "I call maid in honor." She smiled, clapping her hands.

Sehkani and Mekai both scrunched up their faces, "Not married." They both spoke in sync.

"The hell is that then?" Alisha pointed at the ring.

"A promise ring? Never had one?"

She looked over at Damari before rolling her eyes, "New nigga me NOW." She huffed storming back to her seat beside him; pushing his hand away from her thigh.

"Aye, we made that shit official during sex. Why needa ring when you had inches in you?" He mugged.

"Buggs don't worry i'm not mad," Lena smiled, "I'll expect a proposal ring by the end of this month though." She shrugged.

"End of the month?" He exclaimed, looking at Lena like she had three heads; Causing the room to erupt in laughter.

"Hell yeah, you fucked up by not giving me a promise ring. How i'm supposed to know if you'll protect me? or even love me? Shit ion even think we together since I was never asked properly." She fussed back, mushing his head.