𝟮𝟴.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

♡ OMNISCIENT ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...

Sehkani grabbed her phone as she scanned over the message of Mekai being outside. Sehkani placed her phone on the couch and walked over picking up their two year old daughter, Seoni. Turns out she wasn't pronounced dead and she was just having trouble breathing even with the help of the machines. That results in her having stage two asthma.

"Seoni.." Sehkani frowned, watching her daughter play in her diaper. Thankfully it wasn't poop but it was still unsanitary making her strip her out the clothing and walk over to the bathroom. Grabbing the baby small bath tub in which she placed it in the adult sized bathtub. She laid a crying Seoni in it — She didn't like being placed down after the touch of either parent.

"Alexa, Text Mekai you can come in since I have to bathe her now," Sehkani spoke aloud, running the water and making sure it was the correct temperature, "Cancel that." Sehkani mumbled, feeling Mekai presence already behind her — She glanced back at him and looked back at Seoni.

"What happened?" Mekai furrowed his eyebrows, coming into view of Seoni making her scream and smile, "Hey pretty girl." He cooed.

Sehkani sighed heavily, "She was playing in her diaper. Would you mind washing her while I finish packing her belongings?" She stood up and wiped her hands on the towel that hung below her sink.

Mekai nodded and climbed onto his knees, Sehkani walked out the bathroom and into Seoni bedroom, Grabbing her hello kitty diaper bag. She stuffed diapers, wipes, some clothes along with shoes and a few toys. Walking out the room she walked into the kitchen where she placed some formula into the bag along with two bottles and a pacifier.

"What kinda clothes you be buying my baby..." Mekai mumbled, returning into the kitchen with Seoni now dressed in a crop and pants set Sehkani had picked out — Mekai wasn't fond of it and Sehkani already knew.

"It's adorable, I'm tired of you keeping her dressed in Nike suits." Sehkani rolled her eyes playfully, "Hm, Have her back sunday?" She handed him the diaper bag — Since they were co-parenting.

Mekai sighed softly, "Sunday." He muttered, keeping his eyes on Sehkani behind as she scrambled through her kitchen drawers in hope of finding her spare key.

"I'm only giving you this because you might beat me here Sunday and I don't want my baby outside for that long. Don't take advantage of this key, Mekai." She placed the key in his hands before leaning over and placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek.