🌻 Chapter 4

🌻

No matter the position I fall asleep in, I always wake up on my stomach. The screaming, drunk girls enter the room and I reach for my phone but then remember we don't get our phones here. I wonder what time it is. If they are going to take our phones they need to at least put up clocks. And I don't mean the old fashioned ones with the moving sticks, I mean the type that actually tell you the time. It feels like the middle of the night, probably two or three in the morning.

The girls are so loud. I lift my head slightly and see about five of them stagger into the bedroom with a couple cameramen following them. "Damn those men are fiiiiiine!" The girls giggle at Chrissy's comment.

Draven says, "Chase... Oh my God!" All the ladies add their two cents about how gorgeous he is, how they can't wait to see his body, how they would 'do him' in a heartbeat.

Alexis smirks, "Let's be honest, I'd do any of those men... even Ralph."

"Oh, yes! Daddy Ralph!" Samantha adds. Then they are all talking about how he is the probably forty but they don't care at all because he is 'super hot'. Red-haired Fiona mentions the size of the bulge in his pants. I cringe at hearing this.

I try to cover my ears but their voices breakthrough the hand barrier. So I give up and fold my hands under my cheek to sleepily watch them. They file through the men one by one. Paolo seems to be a favorite, as does Scott.

"What about Hayden? He's kind of a cutie." One of the blond ones asks.

Alexis sneers, "He's cute but soooo immature. God he's like a wet puppy." She rolls her eyes. Several girls come to Hayden's defense saying he is fun and a party boy.

Draven points to me, "Watch what you say around his new groupie. She will snitch on us all, I'm sure." The huskiness in her voice makes her sound like a depressed, goth cartoon character.

The girls notice me then. Alexis walks over to my bed and I sit up on my elbows.  She smiles at me like we are now good friends and sits down on the bed next to mine facing me. She still has on the same red dress as earlier but her shoes are gone. "So, which one do you want, Brook? If you could fuck one of them, which would it be?"

I blink a few times, "I have a boyfriend." All the girls laugh at that. Why is that funny?

Alexis tips her head to the side, "Awww, isn't dat cute?" She does baby talk to me, "Have you hewd hands with him yet?" Everyone laughs again. "That is probably for the better anyway. Even if you wanted one of them, none of these men would be interested in a little girl like you." 

 I don't argue or answer back. I get the feeling anything I say will be twisted to tease me more. "In fact, I don't think you are even old enough to hear our big girl conversations. You need to go find somewhere else to sleep. Since you are such a wittle baby, maybe there is a baby nursery for you." She looks at the other girls, "Let's help Baby Brooklyn out, she can't stay or she'll tell everyone our private conversations."

"Private conversations?! You do realize there are two cameramen in the room, right?" They ignore me.

A couple girls come over and pull off my covers and start pulling me out of bed. I stand up, jerk my arm away from them and leave like they want me to. Austin would be disappointed that I didn't stick up for myself. Once I am outside the door, it's slammed behind me. A younger blond cameraman followed me out, he gives me a small sad smile. If I was allowed to talk to him, I'd ask where I can sleep.

There is another staircase here on this side of the house so I go down to look around for another bedroom. At the bottom of the stairs there is a hallway. The first two doors are locked and the next one opens but the room is filled with equipment for the show.