🌻 Chapter 34

🌻

Cinna has some deli sandwiches and salads for the five of us for lunch. The cameraman even puts down his camera to eat with us. "Is it just me, or does this kitchen feel like we should be looking out at snowy mountains instead of palm trees?"

Nat nods her head, "I know, right? That is exactly what I said!"

Cinna smiles, "It's owned by a local businessman who always wanted a log cabin. Instead of buying one in another state he just had it built here. He spends a few weeks here each year and rents it out for special events. We were lucky that he let us use it because he's picky about his bookings."

I can't help but smile, "Cinna, something tells me that you are very hard to say 'no' to. I'm sure you had him wrapped around your little finger."

He smiles back at me with a twinkle in his eye, "You, my dear, are my favorite." I laugh at his teasing. "Ready to go back to work?"

No. "Sure." I nod.

"Follow me." Nat gives us regular clothes to put on, which surprises me for how sexy Cinna said this photoshoot was going to be. I have on a tight long sleeve light green v-neck ribbed shirt with jeans and bare feet. Ry is in jeans and a grey short sleeved fairly tight t-shirt. This shouldn't be so bad. With the mood board and Cinna's description I thought we were getting nakey.

Downstairs, Nat walks us down a hallway and opens a door to exactly what Cinna said it would be. It's a dance studio. One wall is covered in windows and one wall is covered in mirrors. I can see by the way the lights are set up we are shooting against the mirrors.

Cinna sees our surprise, "The owner's daughter likes to dance." I can see he has his camera all ready for us. "Let me tell you my vision here. Since we get thirty photos this time, we can put a series of photos together to create almost a movie. In fact we've been asked to edit our photos to music." Cinna gives a bit of a wary look as he looks at me. "So you are going to start fully clothed, but as the shoot progresses you will have less and less clothing. You will end in underwear if you are comfortable with it." 

I swallow again and nod but I'm not sure how I feel about this. I remind myself the underwear I have on covers more than the swimsuit for the ice pool photos. 

"Again, I'm going to orchestrate the whole thing. No need for you to do anything but what I tell you." He looks us both in the eyes. "Alright?"

I nod. Ry says, "Okay. We can do it." I'm not sure if he assuring me or Cinna.

"We can stop anytime. Don't hesitate to step out or say 'stop' or whatever you need. I honestly didn't think you two would be ready for this. But with how good your pictures have turned out today, I want to try it." Then he adds. "We will end with a real kiss if you are both comfortable with it." Oh gosh.

Cinna steps back and calls to Nat. "Can we get her hair in a messy bun with tendrils hanging down?"

Nat comes over and quickly puts my hair up. Cinna nods with approval, "Ready?"

"Yep." 

I try to sound comfortable even though I'm a little worried. I've never kissed anyone but Max. But I guess it isn't like it's a real kiss. It's just part of the job, like acting in a play. I certainly don't want to ruin the photoshoot by being a baby about the kiss.

"Alright, Brooklyn let's have you lean back on the mirrors. Chase, you are standing in front of her. Hands on her hips."

Ry steps in front of me and I can see in his eyes how intense this is for him. Our photoshoot today has had so much touching that I'm sure it's a relief to him that it's with me. I can tell by the way he has touched me all day that it's becoming very comfortable for him. It's kinda silly but I feel almost proud of the fact that my touch feels nice to him. It makes me feel special.