PART 1

blurb

Winning the Japan Race gives your name an extra sparkle, and Kim Taehyung knows it really well. Everyone wants to race him now, even if only to lose. When his boyfriend of two years, Wooshik, says this is only the beginning, Taehyung can't stop thinking about it. He wants it. He wants the racing community all around the world to know his name, but he's terrified that greed will strip him of everything he cares about. It once did already.

Here comes Park Hyoshin. Wooshik thought he's seen the last of him ten years ago, when they stopped being friends. Hyoshin, a fellow racer jealous of Taehyung's success, comes back and challenges Taehyung to a set of races to determine who is better.

He agrees – no one will be walking all over him – only for Hyoshin to bring Taehyung's biggest nightmare back to life – his past.

Taehyung, battling his biggest desire and biggest fear, starts to crumble. The more he worries, the more his fear consumes him, and the easier he gives into it, unconsciously sabotaging his life.

As Taehyung watches his life's downfall and battles his past, Wooshik battles his own that he left in Daegu a decade ago, and they try to navigate their relationship in the darkest point they have experienced so far.