PART 2

blurb

Jungkook has had enough of surprises and unexpected turns. He wants to relax and enjoy his life now that nothing is falling apart. Except that another surprise knocks onto his door one evening.

The evening Jungkook learns he's been an older brother for the past 18 years.

Sunhee, who claims to be Jungkook's sister and has valid proof that she's not lying, has learned not a long time ago that she has a brother. A brother she admired before she even knew they were related.

Against her parents' wishes, she goes to meet Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't want to let her into his life. She reminds him too much of what Jungkook thought he moved on from – his parents leaving him when he was a kid.

As Jungkook learns he wasn't the only one who experienced hell with his – their – parents, it's not as easy to close the door in Sunhee's face anymore, no matter how uncomfortable letting her in is.

Jungkook, faced with the past he's never truly healed from, tries to learn the new role he's been put into, make sense of his family experiences, and finally cut the remaining cords between him and his past.

Meanwhile, Yeeun – yet another idol of Sunhee – realizes she doesn't know herself. At all. When Sunhee talks so highly of her, and when her best friend Wooshik suggests they start a business together, Yeeun realizes she has no idea what she wants, what she cares about, or what all those people see in her.

But she wants to know it all. She wants to get to know herself and love herself. After her whole life of choosing the easy way – letting Jungkook fight, letting Jungkook lead, following Jungkook all together – finding herself turns out to be harder than she thought.