Chapter 5

RAJVEER

My luxury car entered the college premises and I already had guys and girls gawking at the way my car moved.

College it is... Yup! That's right!!! In India after tenth standard you are considered to be a college going student. I was thrilled to hear that. A college adult had a nice ring to it.

My driver stopped the luxury car in the parking lot which mostly had a lot of students chit chatting. I opened the door of my car stepping my foot out only to hear a loud gasp from a couple of girls

Girls!!! Huh...I'm used to them. My entry must have reminded them of some typical NRI entering their average little college. I removed my designer sunglasses and took a fine look at the premises. It looked like a jail rather than a college. Sad!!!

I missed my lavish extravagant lifestyle in my school back in the US. My driver passed me my leather bag and I wore my leather jacket as I took a fine look at the surroundings. It looked mostly green everywhere. Nature is so overrated.

As I started taking the stairs towards the age old building I tried to look for Principal's cabin. Just then a girl wearing a short skirt and brown streaked hairstyle stood infront of me asking

'Need help Newbie?' and I took a look at her. Her tshirt perfectly clung to her huge assets and I smirked. I always had hots for girls with bigger breasts. She was hot.

'Principal's chamber!!!' I said as I took a fine look at her. I could say she had layers of makeup caked up on her face but then who cares, as if I'm going to even remember her face. It's her body what matters and that's hot.

'Take right then left you'll find the office. Walk inside first cabin to left is Princy's office!!!' saying she flashed her teeth and I nodded with a small smile.

I walked towards the principal's office and completed my joining formalities. I would be joining PCMC (Physics-Chemistry-Maths-Computers) Science as my subjects. My principal warned me to make sure I'm referred as Veer K instead of Rajveer Khandelwal and I nodded.

I stepped out of the principal's office and noticed a huge ground and the opposite end of the corridor stood the girl who helped me. She was chatting with her friends but the moment she saw me, she flashed a smile and walked towards me swaying her perfect hips.

'I am Yamuna...but Everybody calls me Yummm!!!' saying she took a step closer to me and I smirked as I forwarded my hand saying

'Ra....I mean ...I'm Veer...' and she smiled saying 'Veer!!! I like that!!! I'm from the MSCA (Maths-Stats-Commerce-Accountancy) Commerce department. Topper!!! To be precise!!!' she said and I nodded.

'Okay!!! Beauty with brains!!! Nice!!!' and she smiled. Looks like the hottest girl in college is already my friend.

Just then I noticed there was a group of girls and guys staring in my direction. From a distance I could hear some folks cheering, looks like there was some event happening in the ground. I smiled saying 'Happens when girls are too much into me!!!' I said and she rolled her eyes saying 'Its not you!!! It's that bitch!!! I wonder if she's even a girl..' and I narrowed my eyebrows and turned around.

I noticed there were two people who trying to kick the boxing bag. I started walking towards the crowd and noticed the first guy had turned around and kicked on the boxing bag. Immediately the PT teacher marked the bag, post that the other person wearing a blue holding repeated the same but reached higher.