✨IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ✨

Dearest Readers,

This is an important announcement. Please read this.

As you all know I'm a working professional. I have recently switched my job and the reason why I decided I would give updates only three days a week but now I have also decided to do a certification which is important for my career growth. It's a very difficult and an expensive certification and would need me to dedicate atleast 4 hours everyday post my long working hours which means I'll hardly be left with time to sleep and eat and even after that there is no guarantee that I will clear it...But I WANT TO!!!

Even my weekends and holidays would be invested in this thanks for my new job role and now this additional choice that I made for myself.

And so...I need your support. I know you love my books a lot. I love writing them as much as you love reading them but I have to restrict my time. This is like me giving my public exams again. Needs prep, dedication and avoid distractions.

So...I have decided to update my books once a week henceforth for the next two months and I need you to co-operate.

I have estimated everything and the conclusion is I could hardly update once a week and I cannot predict when. So I request you to either add the book 'Eighteen Minus' into your reading list or follow me so you get my announcements as I will announce the same on Wattpad and Insta both whenever I'll update the book.

I know some of you may come back saying me to try to atleast write 2-3 days but my schedule is jam packed and I will already be awake for 16+ hours a day which means I need some rest as well. So please understand and co-operate. I'm sorry if I disappointed you but this is extremely important for me.

All I can request is... please keep me in your prayers. I want to really study and pass my exam at the same time do well in my new job role which requires my dedication and hardwork. You folks are my family away from family and I need you to stand by my tough times.

Love you all.

Srinidhi ❤️