Chapter 47

✨✨✨
Happy Dasara/Dusshehra/Vijay Dashami to everyone celebrating.
My God bless each one of us  🙏
✨✨✨

KARTHIK

'Wooow!!! This...this looks amazing!!!' I said as I looked at the little stools been placed on the mattress that was spread on the floor. There were little oil lamps kept such that it was dimly lit up and the smell from the burning oil lamps was breathtaking. I looked at the sky that was filled with stars but the moon was not yet seen.

'So!!! Now what's your opinion about the moonlight dinner hmmm?' Aditya ji asked and I nodded saying 'I would have regretted if I would have missed this!!!' I said when I saw Mukta and Lavanyaji carrying huge trays of food when Adityaji ran towards Lavanyaji saying

'Ranisa...I told you not to carry heavy things didn't I?' when Lavanyaji rolled her eyes saying

'Its just starters and salad Ranasa!!! And it's not even heavy!!! Please!!!' but Adityaji frowned saying

'No arguments!!! I'll take care of everything!!! You my queen please take this special chair!!! Just for you!!!' he said when Lavanyaji rolled her eyes and sat on the mattress and when Adityaji tried to argue she said

'Oh come on Adityaji!!! This is healthy and it's soft soft too!!! I'm comfy here so bye!!!' And Mukta chuckled and I smiled too when I suddenly felt a heavy hand on my shoulder and by the weight of the hand I already knew who it was.

I slowly lifted my head up and saw Omkar Sir who was staring at me. I wonder what happens to this demon every now and then?

But he suddenly said 'Your mouth doesn't stink and you don't have a bad breath, already gives us a proof that you brush regularly!!! So you don't need to give us a live advertisement of healthy teeth!!! That's it you like them in your mouth and not in your stomach!!!' He said and I gulped.

He looked at me and then looked at Mukta and I understood what he meant. I swallowed dry saying

'Sir!!! I wasn't even-'

'You cannot even if you want to!!! You better focus on your upset wife and if you keep grinning like an idiot I don't think you can win her apology!!! Anyways it's never easy when wives get upset!!!' He said taking a deep breath and I nodded.

'And by the way your wife is bringing the sweets tray all by herself!!! I think you must help her' Omkar Sir said with a wink and I smiled.

I went downstairs looking for her but when I didn't find her I went straight to the kitchen and the view infront of me had left me mesmerized.

Shika was standing there in a blood red plain chiffon saree, hair tied into a long loose braid. It's not that she's worn saree for the first time but I don't know if it's my changing emotions or my excited hormones I was heavily turned on. Especially due to her almost backless blouse. To add onto it, she was frying Karanjis (Also called Gujiya is a Maharashtrian sweet with coconut jaggery filling) and although the window was open there was very less air coming in and I could see sweat beeds rolling down her neck.

My eyes slowly travelled to her lean thin waist and I gulped as I noticed how she had tucked the loose end of her saree and helplessly my eyes kept looking at her exposed waist that was in noway helping the bulge that was growing in my pants. I swallowed dry and I helplessly kept walking towards her when she said

'Mukta Di...it's almost done!!! Just the last batch pending!!!' She didn't even turn back and I slowly approached her. Her natural perfume was driving me crazy. She was pouting and concentrating on making sure that the Karanjis were fried in slowly flame and here little did she know that she had ignited a mad fire in my chest. I was loosing myself to her completely right now.