Chapter 26

VANSHIKA

My heart was on a roller coaster ride. My body felt numb. It's like I have those hot flushes during my periods. I was experiencing all of this at the same time and then there is this man hugging the life out of me.

Wait a minute!!! Is this yet another dirty dream like what I saw last night?

Could be!!! Pinch yourself Shika!!!

And I pinched my forearm. Again and again only to realise...Nope!!! This is reality.

The Karthik Shetty was stuffing his face in between my-'

'Hmmmmmmmmm' yet another time he moans and readjusts his face and sleeps like I'm his favorite pillow. What if I die of a cardiac arrest?

But then I look at his innocent face. A small smile appears on my face. He looks so cute sleeping all over me. Like he owns me.

He does!!! He owns me. Indeed he does. I don't know about his feelings for me but no matter how much I have been avoiding it, I cannot avoid the fact that he controlls my body, my mind like a fucking remote control unknowingly. And I can't help it. Just can't help it.

Does he even know how much he effects me where as look at him... sleeping like a king. I don't make him feel uncomfortable. Then why am I going through all this dilemma?

Is this the first time Karthik and I are hugging and sleeping? No!!!

Is this the first time he has carried me in my sleep and slept like it was never a issue at all? No!!!

Then why is it so complicated suddenly? What has changed between us so much that I feel so sexual about this one simple hug. I have started recognising things. I can feel his morning wood against the calf muscle of my left leg. I have started calculating the cms distance between our bodies pressing against each other.

Why am I being so difficult?

That's when suddenly Karthik shifted again and his arms tightened around my waist and this time his hands directly squeezed the skin of my waist and I jumped like a kangaroo only for him to yet another time open his eyes and look at me.

'Sleep Shikuuuu!!!' he says patting my head like I'm his puppy and yet another time he goes back to sleep in the same position leaving me breathless. Realising I cannot continue to sleep or lie down like this I slowly try to push him away but as much I do it, that much his grip tightens on my waist making me extremely conscious. So I finally gather the guts to speak up

'Ka...Ka...Karthik!!!' but there was no reaction as I only hear his soft snores.

I gulp again and this time try to pat his head trying to wake him up but looks like me patting his head made him even more comfortable. He smiles and again pushes his face into my chest and moans.

These sexy voices coming out of his mouth was making me leak down south. Shit!!! Does he even know how desirable he looks and sounds right now. I bit my lower lip to control all the desires that were coming all alive at his innocent actions. Jerk!!!

I slowly started moving my fingers caressing his soft hair, stroking and massaging them only for his grip to tighten more on my waist and I was loving his touches. I wanted him to pin me down and suc-'

That's exactly when my dirty thoughts stopped at the knock on the door making me jump at once. It's like someone invaded my mind or caught me doing something unethical. That's when Karthik blabbered

'Shikuuuu tell Amma not to disturb us both...Hmmmmmm' saying he slept again. God!!! This idiot is still dreaming and I slowly patted his back and tried to wake him up but the knock on the door got louder. Whoever was behind that door had no chill.