Chapter 30

VANSHIKA

Confessions!!!
What are confessions exactly?
An emotion that's deep dug under the chest of our heart. Something you want to say out loud but your inner fears stop you. But when finally your mind gives you confidence, your heart speaks out loud and clear.

But is every confession heartfelt actually? Or could they be something else?

Confessions are a way of trying to place a claim on what is exactly yours!!! Confessions bring along a lot of other emotions alive!!!

Jealousy!!! Possessions!!!

It's like you don't care anymore. You make it loud and clear. You turn territorial!!!

And if those emotions aren't so genuine from the other end...maybe a pathway to your own disruption. Looks like I had just started paving my way towards my disruption.

Well his confession had changed a lot that night. It had not only left me speechless and sleepless, it had left me questioning myself suddenly about how I feel about Veer. It's like that silent kiss on my cheek still burnt my entire body, leaving every inch of me in splits. I couldn't understand was it just my crazy ass teen hormones or was it more? It's like a bomb exploded and there was deafening silence everywhere yet the explosion was still loudly beating inside me. Inside my heart. I was confused.

I thought I hated him. Didn't I?

A week passed and every time he came in front of me, I couldn't hold his gaze. He had started shamelessly ogling at me and although I wanted to meet that gaze, I just couldn't handle it. It's like he stood on the first floor where our conference hall was situated and I was standing outside the principal chamber on the ground floor and yet his gaze burnt me alive. It's like I wanted to look at him but I couldn't. I was going mad.

And then there was Yamuna and many other girls wandering around him like a bunch of bees around a sunflower. I wanted to scratch each one's face for trying to get closer to him but what annoyed me more was that he didn't try to push them away either until one day that I lost my shit.

It was just a week away from our mid term preparatory examinations that I completely lost my shit when I was in the library trying to fetch myself an important text book is when I caught Yamuna pressing her body onto Veer's in the corner of the library. My eyes burnt in anger and my body was on fire. Other days I would only try to ignore it but today I don't know why I reacted like that. I didn't understand if it was my pent up frustration or anger that he let that happen. Possessiveness took over me and I pushed away Yamuna and grabbed onto his wrist dragging him outside the college library.

I did not even care that the library staff, students, faculty members were staring at us with wide eyes. I was making a claim. I had made it the obvious. There were hush hush gossips about us after the college fest about him and me. And today I had kind officially stamped it by dragging him like I owned him.

Why??? I don't know. But I never felt like that ever for anyone in my life. It's like I was under a spell. A spell he had casted over my mind, my body...my soul.

'What was that??? Who do you think you are to drag me out of the library, out of the college campus like that?' he asked me as we both were standing in the middle of the private road just outside our college campus. Our college was situated in one of the most remote locations surrounded by plush greenary and an extremely less populated area currently leaving us stranded in one of the roads that had no human appearance right now except the two of us.

He seemed visibly pissed and I was angry.

'Answer me dammit!!! Why did you-'

'And why did YOU do that Veer??? How dare you??? You were getting physical with someone else in the library? How daaaare you?' saying I took one step closer and grabbed the collars of his shirt. I was shaking angrily at the mere recall of what I had seen a few minutes ago. My eyes poured angry tears when he simply looked at my face. It's like his eyes were gauging and analysing my every action as he finally spat