Chapter 6

RAJVEER

'Oh she is multi talented dude!!! I mean other than being a sports personality, she's also into you know multiple men!!!' said Amit and everyone burst out laughing.

'She is ruthless!!! I went to her and told her that I like her. But she straight out rejected my proposal. What's her problem in life? I was ready to ditch Maya for her!!! Imagine!!!' said Sunil and I raised an eyebrow trying to understand that she was knowingly unknowingly the most popular girl in the college.

'What is so special about her? I mean yeah she looks hot in those skirts but otherwise she's just so usual. I don't understand what makes you guys think you can ditch your girlfriends for her? I think she's an average!!!' I said when Shabharish the guy against whom she was competing in kick boxing said

'Because she is a butterfly!!! Can watch her, can adore her beauty but only from far away. There is a famous saying that Vanshika doesnt commit to anyone. She has been with multiple men but there are only a few with whom she's slept and after she sleeps with them, she breaks up with them. The perfect heartbreaker.' and I was suddenly interested. She seems like my perfect fit. Even I wouldn't want anything more than lust from a woman and I also hated getting emotionally invested in them. She seemed interesting to me.

'Exactly!!! I was her friend until a few months ago. Once she decided that she wants to have a one night stand, I agreed and then we had multiple rounds of you know...S E X!!! But next day morning she doesn't even want to see my face. I mean my ex girlfriend is also in her gang and is in a relationship with one of her henchmen. And I'm suffering. What a bitch!!!' said Sam and I took a deep breath and sipped my cold coffee.

Suddenly I heard loud laughter. I turned around to see Vanshika along with her gang of boys and girls coming to the cafeteria. She was asking everyone what they wanted and then she ran towards the order counter. She placed orders and then went to the billing counter. I noticed she purchased a bowl of milk and pulled out something from her bag. A packet to be precise. I noticed her dressing. She was wearing the cheer leaders skirt. I smirked as I scanned through her volumptous body.

By looking at her I could say the girl was a bomb. Her legs weren't too long, yet they were thick. Specially at the right spots. Her waist wasn't thin, she had flesh there. The girl eats well. I smirked and I bit on my lower lip when she leaned onto the billing counter and her huge breasts pressed against the counter. Suddenly I felt my dick getting harder. She was sexy and either she knew it and she flaunted it carelessly or she was absolutely unaware. Suddenly a boy came and circled his arm around her neck and pulled her sideways into her.

I bit more on my lower lip as I noticed she was unbothered about how his hand rested just above her huge asset. Was she so casual about it. If yes it would be fun having some good time with her. I could give her better than other men. My nine inches were itching to get into her.

Suddenly I noticed the supplier got her a bowl of milk and she thanked them. The guy with her helped her take out the biscuits from her bag. She slowly carried it outsider the cafeteria to a corner. She bent down and a dog and 2 puppies came over there as she fed them the milk and dog biscuits. Interesting. Animal lover!!!

The animal inside me would also love some care. I smirked.

I noticed how the guys I sat with watched her lustfully and then I realised she had bent down to feed the dogs.