Chapter 6 Rocking Scots (Crystal POV)

(Writer's Note: Hiya! :D Guess what!? It's my birthday in three days! Or two days??? Or two and a half??? It's on the third of may, anyway! YAY! I'm gonna be sixteen :3 I'll be old enough to buy scratch cards, join the army and get married! Although I'm really just excited for the scratch card part :L Anyway, hope you like this chapter- I was really worried after I revealled Ray was dead cause I thought my story lost a bit of plot o.0 But, hopefully, this chapter will add to plotness ;) Hope you enjoy! :3)

Chapter 6

Rocking Scots

~Crystal

I am the most horrible person alive. I am so, so mean…

‘You look like the dead.’ Michelle said when I finally found her in the middle of the Kirkcaldy Merkat. ‘Your date go that bad huh?’

I collapsed on the bench beside her, guilt weighing down every muscle in my body. ‘Yes! He took me the cinema, paid for everything, let me have the majority of popcorn, drove me there and back and even opened the car door for me every time!’

She stared for a moment, playing with the ends of her red hair, ‘Don’t sound to bad to me.’

‘It was when I had to tell him I wasn’t interested.’ I pouted and slouched down in my seat.

‘Didn’t take it so well huh?’

‘No! He took it great! He said it was alright for us to be just friends!’

She arched an eyebrow, ‘You got to see a movie for free- got munchies for free- got your own personal chauffeur who treated you like a princess and got let off easy? You’re complaining why?’

‘I just feel so guilty.’ I sighed, ‘I mean, I never thought of Gordon as charming… but he was really nice last night, y’know.’

She patted me on the head, ‘You’re a crazy person. Really, the guy would have been just glad to be on a date with someone as hot and curvaceous, as you- of course admitting your little hobby wouldn’t have been to easy. I really don’t understand why you rejoined the band.’

‘Why? Because I missed them, because they missed me, cause we were more brothers than band mates- well… uh… what would I be?’

‘The hermaphrodite sibling.’ Michelle snorted and then leaned her cheek on her fist. ‘But you know when your band mates find out you’re borderline transvestite, they’ll freak.’

I gulped, ‘Why would they find out?’

She sniggered mockingly, ‘Chrissie, c’mon. Your band is amazing and there is no God or justice in the world if you guys don’t get signed. And I’m not just saying this as your friend- cause your friend wouldn’t worry you by pointing out the fact that the paparazzi would be snooping around, digging for dirt and your story would be a gold mine.’

My eyes widened, she was right. If we ever did get big that was it- I was finished and I would humiliate Strings, Drummer and Red! Oh crap!

‘My advice- tell them before you get any bigger.’ She said just before Lewis joined us… with Jack?

I straightened up. Strands of wild black hair fell over his eyes as he turned to me with a soft smile. ‘Hey, Crystal is it?’ I nodded. Lewis must have told him.

‘Lewis, what is your leechie asshole of a friend doing snooping around my Crystal jewel?’ Michelle snapped, glaring heavily towards Jack who flinched with panic. Michelle was always very scary, and possessive of me. I was her equal, her friend, her sister by wavelength but as soon as anyone she considered to be a jerk came even close to me, I’d suddenly become her Crystal jewel.