Chapter 7 Eskimo Kisses (Sailor POV)

(Writer's Apology: I would like to apologise for going M.I.A for the last couple of weeks and not updating, it's been a rough couple of weeks unfortunatly :( But as you know I have entered this in the WA and they have to be finished for the first of november so I should be updating more often since I've got quite a lot planned. Anyway, sorry for the wait, and I know this chapter doesn't really have the wow factor so sorry for that too but I hope you enjoy it all the same, I'll try and make the next chapter better :3 Also- I did a couple of photo edit of what Crystal/Chris would look like and am gonna upload it on the side ^ ^)

Chapter 7

Eskimo Kisses

~ Sailor

Y’know, I told them time and time again that I just wasn’t moving in. Yet, somehow, they managed to sneak me in without knowing it. First, it started off as a few stay overs for band practice and stuff. Then, on days we were just doing fuck all and laughing about it, it’d get late and I’d say I’d have to go. "Stay five more minutes!" One of them would say and pass me another beer until I drank myself to sleeping in a handstand position. Next thing I know, I was unpacking my boxes and became Red’s "roomie".

I got up one morning, happy that I no longer had to pay rent and thought, why didn’t I do this sooner? Then I opened the door to see Crystal smiling as she walked past. That was why.

How the hell could I sleep, with her just across the hall? How the hell could I not imagine her when she was taking a shower? It was driving me crazy.

Since we got through to the semi finals, we all practised hard but she pushed herself the most. I got up early one day to find her lying on the couch, her cheek pressed against the fret board of her guitar and her arms around main body. I didn’t know it was possible for anybody to play themselves to sleep.

I cautiously slipped the guitar from the arms and laughed at the moan she made as if I had taken her security blanket. I put it to one side and took a good look at her. How anybody could believe she was a guy was beyond me. This was ridiculous even for Red to not notice. I scooped her up into my arms; she was light- which I wasn’t too happy about. Like I said, she pushed herself. I couldn’t really remember the last time I saw her eat something proper. She nestled her head into my chest and let out another moan. Sleepy head. I began to walk to her room until I saw Strings standing in the hallway.

‘What’re you doing?’ He said sharply with a terrified look in his eyes.

I half winced at his expression. It was like I had a moment of telepathy and knew exactly what he was thinking. ‘T-taking her to her room…’ I tried to shrug it off, ‘She fell asleep on the couch again.’

‘Right.’ I don’t know if the hint of sarcasm in his voice was deliberate or it just slipped but it didn’t help that I could feel his stare the whole time I tucked her in.

He leaned against the doorway of her room and I felt sick. He didn’t have to say a word to accuse me; his stare was doing all the work. I rubbed the dryness of my lips and turned to him, ‘Y’know it won’t happen again.’ He didn’t say anything, which meant he didn’t believe. ‘I got carried away- I made a mistake and it won’t happen again.’ There was another long silence.

‘Why are you up so early?’ He finally asked.

‘To see if I could feel her up before the rest of you wake up.’ I mocked.

I saw his left eye twitched a little, obviously he wasn’t up for joking, ‘I don’t want her to get hurt.’

‘Neither do I, so I wouldn’t hurt her.’