Chapter 2 Step 1: Just a Teaser (Rosetta POV)

(Writer's note: I am so so sooooooooo sorry for the wait, I kinda planned to have this uploaded by friday but I had major writer's block :S It didn't help I've been ill since last saturday so I was deprived of wattpad for about five days T-T This is the first of Rosetta's POV and I have to say it was kinda fun writing from her view lol I usually write lyrics when I'm in the mood and take them out of my ever growing collection when I think it'll go with a chapter so I don't know if I've already uploaded these lyrics or not :S oh well... anyway! I'll make sure to upload soon and I hope you enjoy this chapter :3)

Chapter 2

Step 1: Just a Teaser

~Rosetta

I slid off the mattress, his hand smoothing down the goosebumps on my skin as he moved it across my waist to my wrist.

‘Don’t go.’ He groaned, I have to admit I didn’t want to leave that bed. His abs moved up and down as he took back the breath I had stolen from him the night before. I could just lie with my head on his chest and feel completely satisfied, he was the first man who had managed to take control of me rather than the other way around. But I knew the reason I was there, and what I was already doing was working. I stood there, completely naked, and his eyes were only looking into mine, not down at all. The bait had worked, now all I had to do was reel him in, make him want to make me a part of his life and then I’d kill him. Metaphorically of course. But the men I break the hearts of don’t really have much of a life after, so I guess it’s all the same.

‘Ricky,’ I whispered softly, leaning in. Nicknames are always a way to tame men, make them feel childish so they’d want to impress you more. He tilted his head up ready for a kiss, ‘I am a busy girl.’ I said, moving away from him before he could. He sat up and watched me get dress into the short black dress I wore last night.

‘So what are you busy doing?’ He said, flicking a strange looking lighter and lighting a fag.

‘I didn’t know you smoked.’

He took it out of his mouth and blew the smoke into a barrelling mist, ‘Want a puff?’

I took it from him and suck in the disgusting taste just to blow smoke slowly into his mouth, trying hard not to cough. I didn’t like fags to be honest, but I did what I had to, to be sexy.

‘I took it back up recently.’

‘Just couldn’t get enough?’

‘The situation called for it.’

I crawled across the mattress towards him, tiptoeing my fingers up his chest and outlined his lips with my fingertips. ‘What situation would that be?’ I laughed sexily and moved in for a kiss, with enough tongue to turn him on but short enough to make him no he wasn’t gonna get any. But he swerved, I wasn’t expecting that.

‘Maybe you should take a shower.’

I gaped at him, what’s that supposed to mean?

‘I don’t like how dirty I’ve made you.’

He

made me? I felt a massive urge to slap him, thinking he was taking the mince, insulting me, dumping my ass. But no. I could see in his eyes that he looked guilty, as if he truly thought I was an angelic pure woman and he was the devil… Nobody had ever looked at me like that before.

I slipped out of his bedroom and to the bathroom. Ugh… If I wasn’t sure there was only blokes living in that house before, the bathroom was definitely proof. I was actually afraid the shower would have made me dirtier than cleaner. Lucky as I am, my little cleansing time lead me further through my plan. As I turned the shower off and drew back the curtain, I heard footsteps. Eric said all his bandmates slept in to God knows when so I positioned my self, promiscuously, believing it was him that was turning the knob on that door. But as the door screeched open it revealed a skinny, pale boy with prettier eyes than me.