Chapter 4 Over Protective (Drummer POV)

(Writer's note: The nearer I get to the end the harder it gets to come up with ideas to fill it up til then o.0 This chapter was basically my tribute to the Harry Potter films finishing, but there are so many refrences to so many things in this, I think I just got bored or something lol And woop woop, I've just managed to dig another plot hole, I really need to fill one in soon lol Oh and I need to dig two more too ;) So really I've just got so many plots and so little time to do them in T-T oh well, better get started on the next chapter :L Hope you enjoy this one! Especially you Danni ;) )

Chapter 4

Over protective

~Drummer

Chris sat between Strings and Red, while I sat on Red’s right side although he was more leaning towards Chris. He wouldn’t even near me to grab some of the popcorn we were sharing, just stretch out his hand and pinch off the top whatever he could before shoving it in his mouth. He could at least hold the bag since he was eating the most of it. I didn’t like how loud the crunching was in my mouth, I couldn’t hear the good parts so I just gave up after a while.

I liked Chris, she was like the transvestite sister I never had and was probably very unlikely to ever have. We had a lot in common, surprisingly. She liked the band O.A.R for one. We had the same views on most topics, like how it was obvious that Red liked Coronation Street and wasn’t waiting for something else to come on, especially because the next thing on was Emmerdale and Coronation Street again. But we developed a kind of unbreakable brotherly sisterly bond over the one thing, surprisingly; a lot of my friends didn’t like. Harry Potter.

Strings liked the movies, because when Cedric died, he comforted his date so much she let him have a "Slider against her strings". When Sirius died, he got to have a "Flute Solo" with his date. When Dumbledore died he got a "Solo riff" with two girls "at the same time". And when Part 1 came and Hedwig, Mad-Eyed Moody and Dobby all died he got to hear her "powerful ballad" while he "hit her snare". What all these musical references mean, I don’t know- and I really don’t want to.

I was kinda worried when Chris suggested us seeing part 2 and he agreed to go. And they were sharing popcorn. And the popcorn was on his lap… But to my surprise, he was actually paying attention to the movie.

I was a bit pissed at Red, who I dragged to see part 1 and he moaned and asked, "What’s happening? What does that mean? Whose that?" All through the movie. Now, Chris said she was a big fan and suddenly he was planning a trip to go to Hogwarts in universal.

All through the movie I had the urge to cry, and I think Chris was holding it in too. Then, as Snape was dying, and us two knew the truth about him, tears streamed out of our eyes behind 3D glasses. Strings place a hand on Chris’s and then Red quickly grabbed the other. I stared at his empty hand and then to Chris who laughed at herself for crying when she already knew what happened. I turned back to the screen and frowned. Guess I’m on my own then. Then, I felt a hand slide into mine. I turned my head to see Red smiling at me. I smiled back. So he did care.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Only a few weeks ago did we get through round two. August was coming and we had to up our standards. Rumour had it; every band would be paired with another band to do a mash-up of rock songs or a rock version of two other songs.

‘I think we’ll have to Glee this up.’ Strings said, ‘If it is true then what exactly can we mash-up? And we’re allowed to use already made mash-ups right? That Bon Jovi and other song from Glee would be good.’