Chapter 3 Requirements for a Rockstar (Crystal POV)

(Writer's note: SUPER EXTRA LONG NO JUTSU! well- I hope it's super extra long coz it took quite a while to write o.0 This chapter comes with two songs I made up on spot especially for this chapter so I hope they aren't that crap, and I hope you enjoy this chapter too! :3)

Chapter 3

Requirements for a Rockstar: Piercings, instruments and stalkers.

~Crystal

I was still completely traumatised from the other day, I mean, Rosetta Night naked? I can’t say it was as bad as when Strings came out the bathroom with his towel over his shoulder instead of wrapped around his waist. God, I needed therapy.

We got a letter about the 2nd round of the Rocking Scots. I was both excited and dreading it until the letter came through, telling us that we were only up against one band called "Triple A". Except our judges were the audience this time. What if everybody there was a friend of Triple A? It would be more a popularity contest than a music competition. But apparently they were a band from Leven and our venue was way up north in Aberdeen in the Music Hall on Union Street. Unfortunately we would have to pay for an own transport and hotel, but Strings had been keeping money saved up for something like this.

We’d only be there for the weekend but Strings and Rosetta’s goodbye went from very heartfelt… to very physical… to very noisy… The train ride wasn’t very exciting. Me, Red and Drummer played poker for a while but Strings refused to join unless it was strip poker, which Red raised the question, ‘Why would you want to see a bunch of other guys naked, let alone us?’ and Strings had to make up some lame excuse about wanting to be better than us and for us to loose all pride and get embarrassed. Then, completely red in the face, decided to doze off, then the other two nodded off as well leaving me completely bored. I stared over Red’s chair to see some weird anti-smoking poster above a seat at the other end, every inch of it graffitied. I stared at it blankly for a while thinking of anything that popped into mind. Toast. What would I do if I had a million pounds. What was better: Buffy the vampire slayer or Charmed. Buffy, of course. What Drummer would look like bald. Then I felt this strange nagging sensation on my right temple, as if somebody were pressing on it. I looked to the right and peering over her seat was this familiar looking girl. Pink hair, tied up in two buns. Dark wide hazel eyes and vanilla type skin. She caught my gaze and blushed wildly before ducking behind the chair. Weird…

I don’t know what I expected the hotel to be like, but I was hoping it to be decent and have four rooms.

‘You can share with me Chris.’ Strings said grabbing my head and directing my stare from the mulch of cushions that was the sofa to one of two bedrooms with a double bed. A double bed.

‘No, I’ll share with Chris!’ Red said taking my hand, ‘If you wanted to see us naked, God knows what you’d do to Chris when you’re alone!’

‘Fine.’ He shrugged, ‘But Chris is my bitch, he’ll do whatever his master wants him to.’

‘I’m yer what now?’ I retorted.

‘C’mon, man, I’ve got you leashed.’

‘I’ll take the couch.’ I said walking over to it and trying to glare away the weird hairy lump that sunk in the middle.

‘On top of the dead rat?’ Drummer asked quietly.

‘Is that what it is!?’

‘Yeah, and there is some mushrooms growing at the bottom too.’ I stepped backed and scanned the couch from side to side. He’s right. There was bloodstains and visible odour creating a green mist around it, and I don’t even want to know what that pink thing stuck to the tore armrest was.