Chapter 13 A Randy Sailor (Crystals POV)

• Dedicated to Dean and Deci who will be 16 in two and four days :D

(Writer's Note: I decided to give Crystal a deranged family :L I performed my 4th gig two days ago and it was awesome XD Dean screwed up at the first bit though lol We performed Nanana by MCR I'll post the video at the side so you can see :D I'm the guitarist on the right side of Kirsty (the singer) that you can hardly see, behind me is Kieran (bass) who you can't see, On her left is Dean (the better guitarist) on his left is Morgan (our other bassist- that's right our band has two ;) ) and on drums is Declan :D unfortunatly whoever filmed it stopped half way through so its a bit of a bummer :( but we should be recording soon so I'll put the recording up! anyway- back to the story- hope you enjoy this chapter and the lyrics I wrote with it :) )

Chapter 13

A Randy Sailor

~ Crystal

We won the first round! The second round wasn’t until July; ours was on the 8th. As Crystal, me and Michelle would hang about HMV or other music stores and overhear fellow rock lovers saying things like, "I hope Lazer Graffiti get signed", "They were so amazing!", "I hope they win the contest", "Those guys were so hot! Especially the guitarist, did you see him?" Uh, the last comment made me slightly uneasy.

It was strange, though, I thought we were all happy and excited that we made it through but… When I saw Drummer the next day he seemed really out of it and slightly nervous. He kept looking at me, even though I couldn’t see his eyes I felt his stare on me. You don’t think he knows… Does he?

I had to be more careful now that I was to be moving in. It was really weird when I told my parents at dinner too, I kinda expected them to shout or get upset and tell me I couldn’t move in with a bunch of guys. That’s not how it went.

‘Oh that’s nice.’ Mum said with a smile, ‘Are one of them your boyfriend?’

‘Uh… no.’

‘Oh… are all of them your boyfriends?’

‘Mum!’ She just wore that innocent ditzy smile as she cut her steak into small pieces. Calum was laughing.

‘Are ya allowed ta have more than one boyfriend?’ Asked Duncan. ‘I thought that was called cheating?’

‘Or being a pimp.’ Dad added, shoving a piece of steak into his mouth.

Calum frowned at me; ‘You’re not getting to move out.’

‘She can do what she likes, she’s eighteen after all.’ Mum grinned in a daze before eating some of her steak.

‘But what if she mucks about with those guys? She could get pregnant!’

‘Oh, wonderful! Grandchildren!’ She said in all seriousness, ‘I hope it’s a girl, I want a little granddaughter to dress up.’

Calum clasped his hand over his face, ‘No! It’s a bad thing, can’t you understand- she’s only eighteen!’

‘Only eighteen?’ Dad scoffed, ‘When I was eighteen me and your mother were already married, I had a well paid job and she was three months pregnant with you.’

‘That’s different, you two were married and your family is filthy rich and has contacts.’

‘Exactly! So Chrissie can get a job at the factory and your mother can look after the baby.’

‘Oh it’d be wonderful.’ Mum sighed.

‘You’re not real parents!’ He moaned, ‘She shouldn’t be able to move in with a bunch of guys at eighteen!’

‘Yer just jealous ‘cause yer twenty-too and still living here.’ Duncan laughed, ‘I’m moving out when I’m sixteen!’

‘Oh isn’t that wonderful!’ Mum said blissfully, ‘You can get married and give me more grandchildren!’