Chapter 3 Crystal Diamond (Strings POV)

Chapter 3

Crystal Diamond

~Strings

‘Nearly finished in there?’ I asked Crystal through her door.

There was a few thuds and bangings before I heard he reply, ‘Nearly!’

I had been thinking a lot lately, about her. She was unique, for hundreds of reasons. She wasn’t bitchy like every other girl I had been out with. She wasn’t boring or depressing. She was fun and interesting and wonder and beautiful and- does it make me gay to get a turn on when she’s in boxers? Or does that just mean I’m kinky? I think there are two many reasons to list about her. But the one thing that stood in my way was the obvious one. She was practically a tranny. Of course she couldn’t be my girlfriend, not when Red still didn’t know about her, so I came up with a plan. The day before I had told her I that I thought she should take a break from the whole "Being a guy" thing and that I would take her out, buy her some girly stuff as a girl- her not me, but I’d make one hell of a hot woman. So basically, I tricked her into a date.

Sailor took Red out so it was the perfect time to flee the house but she was taking forever, just like a girl would. ‘Crystal, hurry up, wouldya?’

The door opened and I had to blink at her a few times to tell it was really her. I only really remember seeing her twice as a girl, not once did she look like that. She was wearing extensions and natural looking make-up with the exception of the black liney thing she had put on her eyes. She wore a pretty girly top that looked long enough to be a dress over jeggings with a kick-ass pair of boots. The top had this laced corset thing going on at the sides and light blue swirls decorated the ends. The top was tight, like really tight, so I couldn’t help looking at her tits- which I had no idea how she managed to hide. I looked back up at her eyes which seemed bluer than they usually did.

‘Surprised I have breasts?’

‘Very.’ I laughed. Damn, she caught me.

‘Well, m’lady?’ I offered her my arm and she giggled before taking it.

<><><><><>

I had a long-term girlfriend once. Ray kept going on about how he wanted me to settle down with a girl because seeing me go from one girl to another wasn’t healthy for the heart. He was seventeen at the time, still a kid at heart though and a sweet one who came out with the most random crap. So, I let him set me up with a fan, a fan called Anna. We went out for about nine months, then when Ray… I couldn’t cope with a relationship, I hit the bottle big time, we argued all the time and eventually she broke it off. It sounds depressing but to be honest, I didn’t really like her that much. The whole relationship thing was alright, but there wasn’t really anything there. I think I always needed someone who… Gave me some meaning… Someone like Crystal.

For instance, I hated going shopping with Anna. She’d drag me from shop to shop looking at shoes and I’d zone out and go to my happy place. If she took me to a clothes shop then I’d wander off and look at the bras. I hated it. Dreaded it.

But with Crystal it was different. She made things seem more than they actually were. We tried on hats at H&M and took pictures until we were kicked out. She tried a pair of ridiculous nine-inch heels on, waddled over to me like a toddler taking her first steps and then she almost fell, but I caught her. We looked at music, video games, tons of stuff but I made it clear I wanted her to buy something extremely girly. After a few shops, we came to her favourite called "Velveteen Vines." It was this weird punk shop full of lace, tears, chains and studs. She quickly browsed through the racks as if she were looking for something specific. Being who I am, I was looking at the lingerie. I picked up a sexual looking black and red, kinda see-through, Basque. It was the same one on the manikin that stared down at me. ‘Hey baby.’ I winked. The woman passing me gave a disturbed look. I pulled the Basque off the rail and handed it to Crystal, ‘I think you’d look good in it.’ I smirked expecting her to playfully call me a jerk or throw it back at me.