Home

A week after the Deathsong, Hiccup and Heather have been looking for their own island, and as of now is running from wild boars.

"I think we shouldn't have gone this far from the dragons!" Heather states as they reach a ledge and sees they're stuck.

"Yeah, this was my bad." Hiccup admits and they turn back to the board

"You've got any idea?" Heather asks Hiccup and he starts to quickly think.

"Weapons. We need weapons." Hiccup states to Heather while looking around for something they could use.

"We have no weapons." Heather states as the boars come charging at them when Windshear flies up and shoots her spikes at them and the boars run scared of the dragon.

"Nice save, girl." Heather compliments her dragon and they get on her to find Toothless.

-

Later, they're back in the sky flying away. "Okay, so we can check that island off the list." Hiccup says to Heather and they keep flying away.

"Well, we'll just have to keep looking until we find somewhere safe, secure and habitable for both us and our dragons." Heather tells him.

"I thought I said that to you." Hiccup states to her.

"I know, I'm just repeating it like you did for the first day." Heather states to him.

"I said I'm sorry. I didn't know I was repeating it that often." Hiccup explains to her and she laughs at him.

"Come on, let's check this island." Hiccup says as they come across another one.

They fly up and land on it. "Okay, at first glance, it's not so bad." Hiccup comments as he's looking around.

"Yeah. There's lots of fresh water, seems like plenty of food." Heather agrees with Hiccup and they see bushes.

"Hey, what are these flowers?" Heather asks as she and Windshear move towards them. Hiccup goes to another bush and sees them.

"Oh, no. They're Blue oleander. Poisonous to reptiles." Hiccup warns Heather as Windshear is sniffing the flowers.

"Uh oh. How dangerous?" Heather asks Hiccup. "Depends on how long they're exposed." Hiccup explains and Windshear sneezes fire everywhere.

"Okay, we're leaving." Heather states, not wanting harm to come to Windshear or Toothless.

-

Back in the air, they see another island coming up. "Okay, let's see what's wrong with this island." Hiccup comments, not being surprised at this point as they fly toward the island. "What are those dots all over the island?" Heather asks Hiccup and he quickly stops and sees them himself.

"Whispering Deaths!" Hiccup screams as dragons come tunneling out of the ground.

"Next!" Heather states and they fly away not dealing with those guys.

-

They soon come across another island farther away from the others. "This looks pretty good." Hiccup says as they're flying around the island.

"Those cliffs could work for sightlines, easily defendable." Heather states as she looks around the island and is already getting dozens of ideas to what they can do.

"And it looks great. Looks perfect for us and the dragons." Hiccup says to Heather and they fly in to land.

"And he repeated himself again." Heather states and they find a good clearing and let the dragons rest.