Unexpected reunion

Hiccup is in his complete Night Rider suit riding Toothless, following the instructions from Johann and come across the ship with the stuff stolen from heathers village.

Speaking of Heather, she comes up next to them in her Shadow Rider suit and they fly past another ship and for a blimp second. Where Hiccup could've sworn he saw the Berk symbol on its sail but can't bother with it right now.

On the said boat Bucket and Mulch see the two dragons fly past them. "Well, that's strange. I don't recall seeing dragons quite like those before." Mulch says to Bucket as he pulls out his spyglass and spots the Razerwhip and turns to see the Night Fury and is in complete shock.

"What is it, Mulch? You have that look. I don't like it when you have that look!" Bucket states starting to freak out

They watch as the Night Fury and Razerwhip fly straight at the boat and the Vikings occupying the boat abandon as Windshear starts shooting spikes at the remaining men as Toothless shoots them off. Windshear aims at the mast and destroys it as it falls and they land on the boat.

Back with the Berkians, Bucket looks through the spyglass and sees the dragons and their Riders and is shocked at it.

"What did you see, Bucket?" Mulch asks him.

"Something I wish I hadn't, Mulch." Bucket states in fear and they start heading back towards Berk.

-

On Berk, things have changed since the dragons raiding ended three years ago. Astrid never told who that person was that night when she saw Hiccup, but she told the chief about seeing him train their Razerwhip and escape and tried training the other dragons they had.

Snotlout got the Monsterous Nightmare and named it Hookfang. The twins, Ruff and Tuff got the Zippleback since nobody else could handle it and named them Barf and Belch. Fishlegs has a Groncle and named her Meatlug.

Since Hiccup's disappearance, Berk hasn't been the same but they've lived past him. But Astrid has always wondered who that girl was that he gave the Razerwhip to. She hasn't given it much thought in recent years since everything changed for Berk after they made peace with the dragons. But today she didn't know why, but she knew something was going to happen.

Nothing new seemed to have been happening, Snotlout keeps on trying to hit on Astrid and failing every time. Fishlegs keeps on researching the dragons for any new discoveries. The twins on the other hand...they do what they do.

But Astrid found it strange when she was called to Stoick with the others waiting with Stoick looking angry.

"Which one of the usual suspects was out sinking boats on their dragon this morning? I have my suspicions." Stoick asks eyeing Tuff and Ruff.

"Sinking boats?" Astrid asks, confused as all of them haven't left the island at all today.

"Bucket and Mulch saw the whole thing. And don't try convincing me that there's anyone else in the archipelago who could pull something off as to training dragons." Stoick states to them. "Well? I'm waiting?" He asks eyeing everyone.

They all look around each other completely confused as what he's saying when Tuffnut gets off the ground and raises his hands.

"It was me, chief! I couldn't control myself. I had to do it." Tuffnut says crawling over to Stoick. "What's wrong with me? Why do I do things like this? Why doesn't anybody do anything to stop me?" He asks and starts to cry and falls to the floor. "Can't you all see that it's a desperate cry for help?!"

Ruffnut walks up to her twin confused. "What are you talking about? None of that happened." She states to him as Tuffnut stops crying and stands back up.