Family dynamic

Elsa filled them in on the whole events that occurred recently with some sort of Enchanted Forest in Arendelle, a voice in her head, how she met Bruni, the Fire spirit and that the water spirit is what got her to the Edge after the invasion of the Hunters and the capturing of Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven.

"Look, guys, we only have one chance of knocking out his fleet and saving the citizens of Arendelle. We don't know why Viggo is there, but we need to do it right." Hiccup tells the team after a failed trial run.

After the day was over, Hiccup returned to his hut where Elsa meets up with him.

"Hey, Hiccup, I just wanted to say thanks again for your help." Elsa tells him.

"Hey, we're friends. What else are friends for?" Hiccup says as he yawns from the training. "I'm gonna go get some shut eye before dinner." He tells her and opens his hut to see Dagur is inside and is holding Inferno.

"This is cool." Dagur comments about the sword.

Elsa and Hiccup screams in surprise of seeing him.

"Hiccup! And the ice queen." Dagur greets since he never got Elsa's name. "It's just me." He says while waving inferno around. "Oh. Sorry. How do you turn this thing off?" He asks and Elsa shoots some ice at it.

"Isn't he the guy who killed Heather's family and tried to kill you guys?" Elsa asks Hiccup with a hand raised to stop him.

"Yeah...he's actually Heather's brother." Hiccup informs her.

Elsa looks surprised and looks to Hiccup surprised. "I see I missed some things as well."

"And done worry, I think we're safe." Hiccup assures her and she lowers her hand.

"So I never did catch your name?" Dagur tells Elsa.

"It's Elsa. And I already know you're Dagur." Elsa replies to him.

"And give me that." Hiccup tells Dagur, snatching Inferno.

"I see you've been keeping busy." Dagur says as Toothless growls at him. "Hey, come on, Toothless. Where's the love, man?"

"Dagur, What in the Thor are you doing here?" Hiccup asks him as he places Inferno down.

"Heather. I thought I'd find her here, and I haven't seen a trace of her. It's so...frustrating." Dagur explains.

Hiccup remembered he never actually filled in Heather and saw if she was okay so he comes with a quick lie. "Yeah, Heather hasn't actually been around here in a while, I'm afraid."

"Yeah, I kinda figured, I was waiting for you to talk to you about helping he train a dragon." Dagur explains.

"What?" Hiccup asks.

"I need to cover more ground faster. Dragony fast." Dagur explains.

"Yeah, I don't think so." Hiccup tells him.

"Hiccup! You and Toothless owe me. I saved your lives." Dagur reminds him.

"You also tried to end them twice." Hiccup reminds him.

"Did I really?" Dagur asks him. "I think maybe in here, I never really wanted to." He dats patting his chest.

"Oh, gods." Hiccup mumbles. "I can't train you to ride a dragon, especially now. Elsa has a problem we're trying to help her out with."

"Oh, you're too busy, I get it." Dagur understands. "Guess I'll be going. First maybe I'll, you know, take a stroll around the base. See a few old friends. Make a few apologies." He says and Hiccup quickly stops him.