Old faces

Once Hiccup and Heather got their guests settled into the Edge and got them their own huts, they started to get everything they could to keep Dagur out of their base.

But there is now a new problem with a new dragon that is wrecking their home. They've all been waiting for it to strike again, and most of them have fallen asleep and have left Snotlout on duty.

Snotlout as well is falling asleep and is forcing himself to stay awake.

"Ugh, why do we have to be the ones to stay on Rumblehorn watch?" Snotlout asks and looks to his dragon who is also asleep. "Hookfang, I'm taking to you." He tells his dragon. "We're never gonna stop this crazy dragon from tearing this stupid Edge apart." He states when something sets off one of their traps and the end is attached to Hookfang and it causes the dragon to open his mouth and burn Snotlout's pants.

"Ah! Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" Snotlout shouts and it wakes up everyone while he's rubbing himself on the floor. "This is the third time this week!" He complains as he leaps into a barrel of water, putting the fire out.

"The Rumblehorn! It's heading to the eastern beach." Hiccup says as everyone mounts their dragons and take off to stop the dragon.

They make it to the site to see something caught in their net.

"Finally, we caught it!" Heather states, happy to be rid of the dragon destroying their home.

"Everyone stand back." Hiccup warns them, since they don't know how dangerous the dragon is.

"I didn't think it would be so smelly." Tuffnut states, not listening to Hiccup as Ruffnut and Tuffnut move closer to it.

"I didn't think it would be so hairy." Ruffnut also comments on the Rumblehorn.

"You try shaving with a hook for an arm!" The all too familiar voice of Gobber says and Hiccup takes his mask from Toothless' saddle and places it on. Heather watches as he does so and decides to raise her mask to hide her face as well. Being how easily they recognized Hiccup, he wasn't going to take any chances.

"The Rumblehorn talks! Quick, smack it." Tuffnut suggests when Gobber's head becomes viable as me pushes it out.

"Cut me down, you simpleton!" Gobber tells them.

"And it's got a bad attitude." Ruffnut says as Gobber gets annoyed and ends up using his hook to cut himself down.

"Gobber, what did you do with our Rumblehorn?" Tuffnut asks Gobber as he gets out of the net.

"Rumblehorn? What's a Rumblehorn?" Gobber asks them.

"A new dragon that's been been chasing us off of our island." Heather informs him and Gobber just notices the two masked figures.

"Yeah, us and everything else." Astrid states.

"We've been trying to catch it and relocate it." Hiccup replies.

"Yet we caught you. Yay, us." Snotlout says, annoyed.

"You're trying to catch a dragon with a net that can't hold a one legged, one armed Viking? Amateurs." Gobber comments.

"Well, it's not like we have much material to catch dragons. We're not in the business of hurting as much as saving them." Heather tells him.

"Not too soon to club him still." Tuffnut comments. "I can give him a little "ah! Uh!" You know." He says while swinging his hands like he's holding an club.

"You know, we should just make it back and check on the Edge." Heather comments as they start walking.

"I don't think I've had a chance to properly introduce myself." Gobber says looking to Hiccup and Heather. "Blacksmith Gobber. And you are?" He asks them.