Buffalord gal

Heather and Windshear were flying out on their normal routine to check out for any Dragon Hunter ships.

"Alpha quadrant chescks out. Nothing but water and-" Heather was saying when Windshear interrupts her and Heather pulls out her spyglass and sees there's a ship that has no reason for being there.

Let's go get a closer look, girl." Heather says and the two land on the ship.

Heather and Windshear search the ship and can't see much because of the fog and see nobody on board.

"Abandoned. Let's get out of where." Heather says when they hear someone belowdeck screaming.

Heather pulls out her axe and walks in to see what that noise was and is followed by Windshear.

"Ugh, what is that smell? Windshear, torch." Heather says and Windshear lights the torch and they walk down to see hundreds of Vikings dead.

One of them grabs Heather's hand and scratches her arm and the two run out onto the deck.

Windshear looks to Heather worried about her Rider.

"I'm okay, girl. It was just a scratch." Heather assures her dragon before they leave the ship.

-

Back at the Edge, Hiccup was working on new gear and places on glasses as Toothless sparks the metal.

"Interesting material. Seems organic in nature." Fishlegs comments on the glasses.

"Deathsong amber, hammered thin. They're strong enough to stare straight into the eyes of a Flightmare." Hiccup tells him.

"Fascinating. May I?" Fishlegs asks and Hiccup hands them to him.

"I insist." Hiccup says when they see Heather is back. "Heather, you okay?"

Heather doesn't answer and Hiccup sees her face and starts to worry.

"What's wrong? Did you see something on patrol?" Hiccup asks.

"I found a fishing boat." Heather tells him. "It was just drifting out there. We went to take a closer look. But what we found inside it was...bodies. Their skin were all pale and green. We got out of there as fast as we could."

"Hiccup, pale green skin? I hate to be the harbinger of doom, but..." Fishlegs says.

"I know what you're thinking, Fishlegs, but-" Hiccup was saying but Fishlegs says it.

"The Scourge Of Odin."

"Okay! Let's not just throw that word around too loosely, because-"

"Wait, back it up. Did he say Scourge of Odin?" Snotlout asks.

"Yes, but there's no reason to panic." Hiccup tells him.

"Right, no need to panic. The Scourge of Odin. Just the plague that tore through the archipelago centuries ago, wiping out entire Viking villages! Yeah, why would we worry about that?" Snotlout asks as he starts to panic and covers his mouth. "Quick, Hookfang! I need a mask for my mouth."

"Well, that's a long time coming." Tuffnut says.

"Very funny. I already feel short of breath." Snotlout says.

"We must burn our clothes!" Ruffnut tells them.

"No, no, no, no, no. No need to panic. I've got the answer." Tuffnut assures everyone. "Wait for it. Bing!" He says and pulls out moldy bread.

"Moldy bread?" Astrid asks.

"Once I had a really bad cold. So, I decided to eat some moldy bread. So, I decided to eat some moldy bread. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. But, boom! Instantly cured." Tuffnut explains to them. "You scoff now, but one day, science will recognize my genius. They called old crazy uncle Henrik crazy."