Tone Death

The team are on a few islands searching for a sneaky Dragon Hunter they can't seem to catch.

"He comes in, transfers his cargo, and slips under the cover of darkness. Very mysterious." Fishlegs tells them.

"Very boring. Can we get to it?" Snotlout asks him and they fly off in their groups to their islands. "So, I need you to put in a good word for me, Hiccup."

"What?" Hiccup asks him, wondering who he's talking about.

"Listen, I know Astrid's been dying to approach me but her fear's got her scurred." Snotlout tells him.

"Yeah, I don't think Astrid gets scurred, Snotlout." Hiccup informs him. "Besides, I'm not sure you're ready for a woman like Astrid." He says as they fly off.

-

Heather and the twins fly out and see the Dragon Hunters bass.

"I think we should move in slowly, preserve the element of..." Heather was saying when the two of them just fly in.

The twins find a egg and they're spotted by the Hunters and they start moving out.

Heather calls for everyone to return and they see the Hunters getting rid of the egg from a catapult.

"Get ready, guys." Heather says as they shoot it and everyone flies at it and everyone passes it and Heather tries to grab it and misses.

"No!" Heather cries as she sees the egg about to fall off the cliff when Hiccup flies and catches it.

"Well, that was fun." Hiccup says with the egg in hand. "Hey, I've got an idea, how about we get this back to the Edge, safely?" He suggests and they fly off.

-

The next morning after returning to the Edge and bringing the egg to the dragon nursery, they're working out what kind of dragon is inside of it as Hiccup goes through the notes on all the dragons he and Heather have encountered.

"It's none of the dragons we have come across." Hiccup says as he closes his version of the Book of Dragons.

"Well, someone certainly has their own ideas on what it is." Tuffnut says as chicken lays on the egg.

"Look who's feeling motherly. Aren't you, little chicken? Give me a kiss." Tuffnut says and chicken bites his finger. "Ow! Easy, pal, I'm on your side."

Fishlegs and Hiccup laugh at that. "If you're gonna hatch that egg, I think you're gonna need a little bit bore power than that, chicken." Fishlegs tells the animal.

"Don't listen to him, chicken. Haters gonna hate, Hatcher's gotta hatch." Tuffnut says.

"We should check the Dragon Eye notes again, just to be sure." Hiccup says.

"Okay, but I didn't see anything about eggs or hatchlings." Fishlegs says and the two look away.

Chicken keeps laying on the egg and Tuffnut sees its staring to hatch. "Guys?" He calls out.

"Not now, Tuff." Hiccup tells him.

"Okay." Tuffnut says and watches as it continues to hatch and the cracking gets their attention.

"Tuffnut!" Hiccup shouts.

"Why didn't you say something?" Fishlegs asks him.

"Really?" Tuffnut asks as they keep watching the egg starting to hatch. "Kinda makes you wonder what came first, the chicken, or the chicken."

The egg then explodes and they see s small light orange dragon with two thorns on his head.

"What is that?" Fishlegs asks.