New Outlook

It has been a year since Hiccup left Berk and met Heather, and it sometimes gives and takes with their new life after running away. It took them a few months to build their new home, Dragons Edge, and they're trying to train the dragons on the island and come across another dangerous dragon.

The dark, gloomy day didn't exactly help them with locating it. This dragon is a tall black and yellow dragon with three shakers on its tail called a Triple Stryke as it tries attacking them.

Hiccup raises his shield made from Groncle iron and dodges it's attack. Toothless gets ready to fight the dragon.

"Toothless, no! We're trying to train it." Hiccup tells his dragon not wanting to harm it.

"How can we train it, if we can't get near it? This one is the most aggressive dragon on the island." Heather says behind Windshear holding her double sided axe Hiccup also made with Groncle iron.

"Well, I guess after all of the dragon raiding, not all dragons just take a custom to liking people. Especially ex-Vikings like the two of us. We just have to show him we're friends."

"Hiccup, you know, maybe we should take in a possibility, that this Triple Stryke is just untrainable." Heather states since this is their fifteenth attempt to train this one dragon.

"Well, if we could get it to understand we're the good guys, we can have him fight with us and not against us."

The Triple Stryke moves closer to them and is getting angry with them.

"Windshear, spine shot!" Heather says and the Stryke moves backwards to avoid the shots.

"Come on, we've dealt with worse than them. But maybe we should start heading back. There seems to be a storm heading for us, and that means we have to get back to the Sanctuary before it gets closer." Hiccup says and looks back to the Stryke. "But rest assured, we're not finished." He informs the dragon, trying to make peace with it.

The Stryke Just growls at them as they fly off leaving him alone.

-

They fly back to the Edge and Heather start rounding up the Night Terrors and the other dragons into the stables and Hiccup starts closing everything down and they head to the center dome for protection. Hiccup lands and closes the door and Heather walks to him.

"Did you remember to drop off the food at the stables for the dragons?" She asks him.

"Yep. They should be good for a while in there." Hiccup states and Toothless starts a fire in the center of the dome.

They hear a lighting blast and dragons screaming. They reopen the doors and see the stables on fire.

"The dragons are in trouble!" Hiccup shouts as they get on their dragons and fly up towards the doors and open them to see the dragons crying for help.

"Okay, let's start moving them to the arena before this place comes crashing on us!" Hiccup tells Heather as she starts unlocking them.

They get most of them out when a barrier starts falling down above them. Hiccup pulls Heather out of the way as it comes down and they get up to see a Night Terror grapes behind the fallen debris.

"Let's get him out of there, fast!" Hiccup shouts and they run back in as another bolt hits the stand.

"Hiccup, it's getting dangerous!" Heather states seeing the place is falling apart every second.

"Almost got him!" Hiccup says as he grabs the last Night Terror and starts making his way out with Heather following when a lightning bolt flashes and it hits Hiccup forward and hits Heather back inside the hut.