Dragon Hunters

Heather and Windshear were up earlier than everyone and decided to go for a morning flight when they start hearing dragons in distress. Following the cries, they find that their beaches are filled with Vikings, but she doesn't know exactly who.

"I've never seen those colors before. But we have seen that insignia before, haven't we, girl?" Heather asks her dragon who snarled at them. "Yeah, Dragon Hunters, I'm not a fan either. Let's get a closer look." She says and Windshear flies off and they see they've caged several different types of dragons.

"Quiet down, you useless lizard." One of the Hunters tell a Nightmare that's when someone much bigger comes in and slams his head against the cage.

"Just load 'me up." The bigger man warns the smaller man.

"Yes, Ryker. Sorry, Ryker." He apologized and Heather thinks he must be the man in charge.

"Look at him. Powerful. Perfect. Remember, they're smarter than you." Ryker informs him and the Nightmare goes to bite his head when Ryker throws his man before he could get bit. "But not me."

Ryker then starts sniffing the air and looks to the rock formation that Windshear and Heather are hiding.

Heather stays behind the formation, there's no way he could smell her dragon.

"And grab that Razorwhip!" Ryker tells his men. Well, there goes that theory.

As the men come charging at them, Heather takes to the sky and flies off to the Edge to get help.

But not before taking a arrow to the leg as the archers were shooting at her, but Windshear's skin seem to be protected from the arrows luckily.

Heather is not so lucky as she starts to feel hazy and off. That's when the whole world goes black.

-

Hiccup and Toothless look out as the sun is starting to set and there is still no sign of Heather or Windshear and they're starting to get worried for the two of them.

"Maybe they went exploring and lost track of time." Fishlegs offers as a solution.

"She's never been gone all day like this. Not without telling me at least." Hiccup explains to him. Over the two years, never has this happened before. They always warned the other if they were going to be gone to the point of worry. "Somethings wrong, I can feel it." He says and looks out pass their island.

"And I'm gonna find her." Hiccup promises and hops on Toothless before flying off.

-

The two of them fly off and keep looking as Toothless uses his sonar to find them and they can't find them anywhere.

"She's got to be out here somewhere." Hiccup states, but this is getting seriously bad.

Toothless then starts smelling something and the familiar screeches on a nearby island and starts flying in that direction.

"Whoa, you got something?" Hiccup asks as they approach a nearby island where Windshear is and hiccup looks and sees Heather with an arrow next to her leg.

"Heather!" Hiccup shouts as Toothless lands and he races over to her as Toothless runs to Windshear to check on her.

"What...What took you so long?" Heather asks him before passing out.

Hiccup is happy to see she's okay, but also wonders how she got all the way out here.

-

Heather taker wakes up and sees she's back in her hut and sees Hiccup is with her and her leg has been bandaged up.