Living on the edge

It took months of planning, and now Hiccup has the plan put together that will take Viggo down and take back the Dragon Eye.

They're all flying out to Viggo's base with their Berk friends, Defenders of the Wing, and even their Arendelle friends with the water and fire spirit.

"Everyone ready?" Hiccup asks them all and they're all ready. "Let's go in."

-

On the boats, Windshear takes down the men onboard with ease and in silence with help of Mala.

On the island, Snotlout lands near several of the men. "Hello." He greets and the men all go running inside a cave in which they're blasted by Elsa who was waiting for them.

Inside the cave near the base, the twins are gassing it up with their dragon and flying all throughout.

"One for the gold, two for the show..." Tuffnut starts.

"Three to get Barf and Belch ready, and four for the blow." Ruffnut finishes and they spark the gas, sending the Hunters flying.

Ryker runs to the explosion and is met by Skullcrusher and Stoick. "Ryker! So nice to meet you."

Gobber comes in and drops on top of Ryker with Grump. "Even if it's just for a moment."

Hiccup comes flying in with Mala who's men have taken care of the rest of his men.

"He's all yours, Hiccup Haddock." Mala assures him and moves the cloth for him to enter.

Viggo sees him and reaches for his weapon when Toothless stops him with a plasma blast and Hiccup grabs the Dragon Eye.

"I'll take that." Hiccup tells him, knowing Viggo's reign of terror is over without the Eye.

-

"Really? I'll take that?" Tuffnut asks, referring to the plan as they're all at Berk talking about the plan, making sure its flawless with all their allies there. "Seriously? That's the best you can come up with? This is your moment, H. Books will be written about it. Children will act it out. Some adults will act it out, but it won't be as cute as the children. You need a killer catchphrase. One line that will withstand the test of time. As the sands in the oceans pass, your words will remain. I mean, you've just defeated one of the toughest, most ruthless billains in the world."

"Who, let's face it, everyone thought was smarter than you." Ruffnut says.

"Really? Everyone?" Hiccup asks.

"Well, there's no hard data, but if you had to guess..." Tuffnut says.

"Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll work on something cool to say to him when I take him down. Happy?" Hiccup asks him.

"Uh, Uh, Uh. Au contraire, mon frère. We will work on something better for you to say to him when we take him down." Tuffnut assures him. "Trust us, we've gotcha. It should be something with a growl," he says as they walk off.

They later head out and Hiccup gets pulled aside by Heather who was absent during the planning.

"It looks like it went over well." Heather says seeing they're all ready to head out.

"Well, it wouldn't have been this way without your help." Hiccup tells her. "I couldn't have done any of this without you."

"Night and Shadow Rider, the unstoppable team." Heather says and leans against the wall.

"I certainly think so." Hiccup agrees when they hear Toothless screech and look to see Windshear and him playing around. "Do you think they're...you know, a thing?" He asks Heather.