Story time

"Okay, so one night 6 years ago, there was a dragon raid. That's when everything changed. That was the night I shot Toothless down with one of my inventions. I told them I had shot a Night Fury down, but none of them believed me...and I'm glad they didn't. When Gobber brought me to the house, I snuck up from behind and went to Raven's Point where I found Toothless tied up in ropes. I was about to kill him, but I didn't because he looked weak and frightened just as I was, so let him go. He bounced on me, but didn't kill me, he just roared at me and flew away. That's what I thought until I went back after dragon training and noticed that one his tailfins was gone and that's why he couldn't fly away. The next day, after handling with Stormfly, a Deadly Nadder, Astrid told me to figure out on which side I was. Of course, I went to the cove to try to get closer with Toothless. After tossing my dagger in the lake, feeding him, eating a fish that was inside a dragon's stomach and trying not to step some lines he drew, we became best friends. That night, Gobber said that a downed dragon is a dead dragon and since Toothless couldn't fly, he was pretty much dead. I knew that since I was the one who took away his ability to fly, I was the one who had to give it back, so I made him a tailfin and after several crash-landings we succeeded, but there was a one little downside, he needed me to control the tailfin. Over that time, I learnt a lot of tricks to calm dragons down so I used these tricks at dragon training and that's how I got on top of the class. When I won the 'honor' to kill a Monsterous Nightmare, I knew I couldn't do it, so Toothless and I left. After a few hours of flying, we came across Heather who was in a wrecked ship. Then I showed her what it's like to be a dragon rider and gave her Windshear, before fighting the queen of a next that was terrorizing Berk, and I lost my leg. We then came across our own home that we call Dragons Edge. After a few months of being there, we eventually became boyfriend and girlfriend. During our time here, we started rescuing dragons from Viking villages and became known as the Night and Shadow Rider." Hiccup tells them.

"Okay, but why did you run away?" Asked Hala.

"I knew someone would eventually find Toothless and I didn't want that to happen, so we left. We wanted to be somewhere where both of us can be accepted. So we just left and became an incredible team." Hiccup explains.

"So, what happened afterwards?" Hala asks, getting invested.

"Well, we've spent years rescuing dragons, and a few years later, we got married and...we even have a daughter." Heather tells them.

Valka gasped. "I can't believe it," she whispered. "I'm gone twenty years and my son has a wife and a daughter."

Hiccup laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, her name's Hope. We left her with a friend while we were gone. Her name is Elsa and she was queen of Arendelle for a few years, now she lives in a enchanted forest as the fifth spirit of the forest. She has a younger sister named Anna who's queen of Arendelle now. She's married to an ice harvester named Kristoff. And we're not the only ones who's had kids, even our dragons have their own kids we call Razorfuries. We named them Blue, Echo, Delta and Charlie."

"You've gotta show us them sometime." Hala tells them.

"Yes." Hiccup agrees. "But right now we can talk to Drago together." He says, knowing they still need to stop him.

"What?"

"What?" Valka asked in confusion, her smile fading ever so slightly. By the tone of her voice, she thought Heather and Hiccup were joking. When Hiccup and Heather didn't reply, she frowned.

"There's no talking to Drago," Hala adds on.

What was so bad about Drago? Even the most powerful of people seemed scared of going up against him.

"But...but we have to-" Hiccup began.

"No," Valka cut in, shaking her head firmly in a clear motion to tell Hiccup and Heather both that her decision was final. "We must protectour own."