Love will thaw

As they started making their way to Kristoff's love experts, they stopped by and grabbed Windshear and Toothless as his tail finally defrosted and he could fly normally again.

Hiccup, Olaf and Anna are flying on Toothless while Heather and Kristoff were riding Windshear with Sven on the dragons tail.

As they're flying, Heather is trying to stay warm as she feels herself getting colder.

"Heather, you sure you're okay to be flying?" Hiccup asks, not wanting her to fall off Windshear.

"I'll be okay, Hiccup." Heather promises and Hiccup moves closer to Windshear.

"Windshear, give us a little heat." Hiccup asks of the dragon and Windshear starts using her fire to warm her scales for Heather and she appreciates him doing that when Kristoff interrupts.

"Drop us down here." Kristoff asks of them and they land the dragons. "It's not much further from here." He promises and they start walking on foot.

"So, about my friends...well, I say friends, they're more like family." Kristoff explains. "Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven. Until they, you know, kinda took us in. I don't want to scare anyone. They can be a little inappropriate and loud." He warns them and starts listing a bit more about his family.

"Kristoff, they sound wonderful." Anna states interrupting him as they reach a clearing with rocks everywhere.

"Okay, meet my family." Kristoff says gesturing to all the rocks. "Hey, guys." He greets the rocks and starts talking to them all.

"They're...rocks, right?" Heather asks as it seems even Toothless and Windshear are confused as Toothless is sniffing one of the rocks.

"Yeah, they're rocks." Hiccup confirms to her.

"He's crazy." Olaf whispers to them as Kristoff keeps talking to the rocks. "I'll distract him while you run." He tells them the plan and goes happily to the rocks.

"Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you." Olaf says while petting the rocks. "Because I love you guys, I insist that you run." He whispers to them. "I understand you're love experts!" He goes back to happily speaking. "Why aren't you running?" Olaf asks seeing they're not leaving.

"Okay, you keep doing that. We're gonna start walking away." Heather says as Anna and Heather agree and begin walking away when all of the rocks start rolling towards Kristoff and Toothless follows them. To keep them safe, Windshear drops Hiccup and Heather onto her back away from the stampeding rocks

"Kristoff's home!" One of the trolls says and they all begin cheering.

"Kristoff's home!" Olaf also cheers when he realizes he's been calling him Sven this whole time. "Wait, Kristoff?" He asks the trolls.

"Let me look at you." One troll says and pulls Kristoff down to their level.

"Take off your clothes, I wash them." Another troll says.

"What? No, I'm going to keep my clothes on." Kristoff informs her. "Look, it's great to see you all, but where's grandpabbie?" He asks them.

"He's napping." One of the children trolls informs Kristoff.

"Okay, just so were clear, they're trolls, right?" Hiccup asks Heather since they've yet to notice them on Windshear's back.

"I thought I was just seeing things." Heather states just as confused.

"Trolls. They're trolls!" Anna just realized as all the trolls look her way.

"He's brought a girl!" One troll states and they move Anna towards Kristoff.

Tales of the Dragon Ridersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें