Welcome to Arendelle

It's now been two years since Hiccup had left Berk, and he hasn't given it a second thought after everything. He and Heather have been living and coexisting with the dragons of the island they now call Dragon's Edge.

It's that to both dragons and anyone in need of help. Most of their home is filled of sick or injured dragons, and even some for new hatchlings that they've help. Hiccup and Heather also have their own separate huts for them and their dragons.

In Heather's hut, it holds basic needs for anyone. It has a bedroom for herself, a sleeping place for Windshear, a kitchen, and everything anyone needs to live.

In Hiccup's, he has almost the same basic needs for him and Toothless, but he also has a smaller hut for his blacksmith things where he builds saddles, a few spare legs (because you never know) and he has also recently started his own take of the Book of Dragons, or as he now calls it How to Train your Dragon. For future generations to know that dragons aren't dangerous, they're just misunderstood.

After their first year at the Sanctuary and their mishap with the Triple Stryker, Hiccup and Heather have started traveling to other islands during the night and rescuing dragons that have been captured and set them free.

They also began a routine for how they run things at the Sanctuary. They make decisions together, not one other person has more power than the other. All decisions are decided on together to avoid arguments. Every other day, Hiccup would train the dragons that traveled to them after their nest was destroyed, so they could have an armada to protect their home and teach them tricks and maneuvers.

On those days, Heather would look over the island dragons for any new arrivals or injured dragons. Then on the other days, they'd swap and have 2 days off where they don't have to do anything and usually just spend alone time together either alone or with their dragons.

When it came to traveling, Hiccup wore a dark suit he fashioned from Toothless' scales that fell off him over the years and he caries his shield he fashioned from Gronckle iron that helps for fighting and defending. It's noticeable Night Fury on the shield quickly earned him the nickname throughout the archipelago as Night Rider. (HTTYD2 look)

As for Heather, she wears a outfit she made herself that covers all of her facial features, all except her eyes since she didn't want a helmet like Hiccup she wears a hood. She also has her double bladed ax Hiccup forged for her last year, made from Gronckle iron. She earned the nickname Shadow Rider across the archipelago. (RTTE look).

-

Today, Hiccup is patiently waiting for Johann who hopefully has information on where Dagur the deranged is. He hasn't told Heather yet, seeing that Johann has been wrong in the past. Johann found their island almost a year ago, and has made the Edge a routine stop for him.

As Hiccup was flying with Toothless, he spots Johann's ship approaching their docks and flies down to greet him. "Ah, Dragons Edge. My favorite island in all the lands." Johann says as Hiccup gets to his ship.

"Do you say that to all the islands you visit?" Hiccup wonders, since he says the same thing to them on Berk.

"Let's keep that a trading secret." Johann replies to him.

"Were you able to find anything on where Dagur is headed or is?" Hiccup asks the explorer.

"Well, I am still figuring where he is, but I actually have come bearing a message." Johann tells Hiccup and pulls a paper from his shirt.

"Who's it from?" Hiccup wonders as he takes the paper from him and Heather joins the two.

"Oh, there's a fascination tale there, master Hiccup." Johann tells him and they have a feeling they're going to hear some tale. "On my many journeys, I have found many islands, and have met many strange people. One being the island known as Arendell, a land full of enchantment. It's said that this is to be the first time they've open the gates in years. They asked me to bring this message to any island I were to visit, and I thought that you and miss Heather would like to see more islands, giving your need and love of traveling." He explains and as they expected, he continues on with some tale as Hiccup reads the letter.