Mr. Sand Dragon

Hiccup was in his hut with Heather gone so he can look over the ring he had made for her on their visit to Arendelle.

These past few years with her have been the best few of his life and he's finally ready to asks her the biggest question of his life. And this being their fifth anniversary would make it the perfect day.

While Hiccup was looking over the ring with Toothless giving his famous gummy smile, Snotlout comes out and sees him.

"Hey, whatcha got there?" Snotlout asks and tries to take it from him.

Hiccup starts stuttering and pushes him off. "Nothing." He says to Snotlout.

"If it's nothing, then give me it. Hookfang and I are making a ceremonial bust of yours truly and we need all the junk metal we can melt down." Snotlout tells him.

"What? This isn't junk. It's my anniversary gift, an engagement ring for Heather. I'm gonna ask her to marry me and get to the ceremony after we're finished with Viggo." Hiccup explains and pockets the ring.

"Really? That's what you're going with? Hey, you know what would be a great idea? A decorative battering ram." Snotlout says and follows Hiccup as he makes his way out. "Oh! How about a shiny new ball and chain? Wait! A bludgeon with her initials!" He suggests and Hiccup closes his hut door in his face.

-

In Heather's hut, Fishlegs enters and sees her searching for something.

"What are you doing?" Fishlegs asks.

"Searching for Hiccup's anniversary gift, the one I haven't gotten him yet, and the one I now have no clue what to give him." Heather admits.

"Maybe I can help." Fishlegs offers.

"How?" Heather asks and turns to face him.

"Okay, who knows Hiccup better than I do?" Fishlegs asks her.

"Me, obviously." Heather answers, since she's spent years with him alone, and around year with these guys.

"Good point, then you know what an amazing gift-giver he is."

"Yes, that's the problem. Hiccup is not like anyone else I've ever met. And considering how we've traveled to several islands and made dozens of other, that's saying something." Heather says as she lists everything in her head. "I mean, he has a Night Fury, he built a suit that allows him to fly. He even has a sword that ignites on command. And he's the best dragon trainer in the entire archipelago."

"Wow. Well, when you put it like that, you really are completely-" Fishlegs was saying when Hiccup comes in.

"Hey, guys, we got a T-mail from Trader Johann, and it didn't sound good." Hiccup says and gathers the others. "All it says is he needs out help and to come quickly."

"And you immediately wrote him back and big, no, thank you, I assume." Snotlout guesses.

"Why would I do that?" Hiccup wonders.

"Because he is bad luck." Snotlout states. "The last time we got mail from him, we almost got eaten by an island of very angry and very wild dragons."

"Tell you what, Snotlout, you can stay here." Hiccup offers to him.

"By myself? No, thank you. I'm just saying, this sucks." Snotlout says.

Hiccup goes to find Toothless and Windshear are playing around and Heather is watching them while laughing at their dragons. Heather also wonders if their dragons are together considering how much time they've spent together over the years and how the other ones constantly worried when the other is hurt.