They will return

Multiverse-?

A group of unarmed Special forces were hired to protect a device that is being worked on that potentially has the power to send the wearer to any alternate reality of their choosing.

Roaming the halls of the facility, one of the guards comes across the worst sight to ever come across.

The Batman Who Laughs.

He throws a smoke bomb, blinding the guard as backup comes in and Batman punches him in the face, breaking it. Then uses batarangs to stab everyone else and keeps going.

All the guards come to the one hallway that leads to the device, and then aim all their weapons towards the end of the hall and wait for him to appear.

Suddenly, someone comes down from the ceiling and kidnaps one of the guards as the others open fire and miss him. He then comes back down and steals their guns and uses it against them and throws a batarang at the security system for the device and it explodes, sending the rest of the guards flying rendering them unconscious or dead.

Strolling inside, Batman Who Laughs finds the device and places it on when someone from a higher environment appears. He is wearing a green and white version of Tony Stark's Mark 85 suit with a hood and cloak draped over his shoulders. And the man under the hood? Tony Stark himself. This is a being with almost as equal power of Madame Web.

The Iron Specter.

"That doesn't belong to you." Iron Specter tells the maniac before he does anything. "You have no idea how dangerous that device is. It has the power to tear realities apart."

"Stop me if you've heard this one...worlds will live, worlds will die...but imagine if your every fear, each bad decision, gave birth to a malformed world of nightmare. A world that shouldn't exist. And desperate as it fights to survive in the light of the true multiverse far above...these worlds are doomed to rot apart, and die, because they are wrong at their core. I'm going to create the Dark Universe. Home to stories that should never be...It's all gonna be one big cosmic joke, except no one on this side is laughing...well, almost no one.." Batman Who Laughs says as he pushes the button on the watch and a sphere of energy surrounds the two of them.

"No!" Iron Specter yells and reaches to stop him when they're both teleported and left a hole in their universe and started sucking it all in to wherever they vanished.

COMING SOON...

SECRET WARS : BATTLEWORLD