Edge of Disaster ll

Tuffnut used Astrid's catapult from ontop of her hut and sinks one of the Dragon hunters ships.

"Yes! Who kicks Dragon Hunter butt? Tuffnut kicks Dragon Hunter butt." Tuffnut starts chanting when Heather flies by on Windshear.

"Let's not start kissing our own butts yet, Tuff." Heather tells him.

"I didn't even know that was possible." Tuffnut says looking at his butt.

"She's right. This is far from over." Astrid says and Tuffnut goes running and makes it to the other catapults and is ready to fire.

"Monsterous Nightmare gel plus open flame equals..." Tuffnut says as he places a flame over a bucket with the gel before catapulting it away and sets their ship on fire. "Fun for all! Well, not all...just for me I guess."

Heather flies past and picks him up to move him out of the way as their groncles fly above them, out of the range of the arrows and start dropping boulders on the ships.

"That's right! Get 'em!" Heather cheers on the dragons.

-

Back with Hiccup and the rescue team, Fishlegs is still surrounded by dragons and Hiccup has come up with a plan.

"Okay, we all know the plan, correct? Hiccup asks them.

"Yes." Snotlout says.

"No!" Johann says while raising his hand.

"We all know the plan, you told us 25 times." Snotlout continues. "Just so you know, I still object."

"Objection still noted." Hiccup assures him. "Now Johann, your only job is to distract the Dragon sentry on the far cliff." He tells Johann as he tries climbing on Meatlug. "Approach it from the rear so Meatlug doesn't see Fishlegs."

"Why shouldn't Meatlug see master Fishlegs?" Johann wonders.

"Because she might...well, we don't know what she'll do." Hiccup lies.

"Sure we do." Snotlout says.

"Snotlout!"

"What? You don't think Johann should know what could happen to him?"

"Yes, I do. I think I should know what could happen to me." Johann tells them.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, Johann. You're going to be fine as long as you stick to the plan." Hiccup assures him.

With Fishlegs, he's trying to not get hurt or eaten by the dragons.

"You may not know this, but where I come from, I'm known as a friend to all dragons." Fishlegs says to the Nadder that's in his face when he notices the scratches all over her face. He then notices that alll of the dragons have it and he realizes that they're arrow marks.

A baby Groncle starts choking on something and Fishlegs goes over to help and sees it swallowed Quartzite.

"I thought so. Meatlug chokes on them all the time." Fishlegs says and sees the baby is happy.

"Hey, Fishlegs." Hiccup call's and Fishlegs turns to see him hiding with Toothless. "We're gonna get you out of here. You okay?"

"Hiccup!" Fishlegs calls.

"Yes, it's me, let's go while they're distracted." Hiccup says and Fishlegs walks over to him.

"Look at the dragons, they have scars all over them."

"Well, this is quite the diverse pack. They must fight more than once. Now can we get out of here?" Hiccup asks.

"The scars aren't from other dragons, they're from humans. They're arrow wounds, bola scars." Fishlegs lists.